What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

yay, a new challenge league :-))

Oh, and 3.0.0... nice!!
"
Shadowsama1 wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
I'm hoping this content is polished, and playable. I can't imagine I'm giving GGG another chance if it's the same junk as Perandus and Breach.

Whats wrong with breach? Perandus was realy laggy, yes... But why breach? For me it was one of the greatest leagues - hard and challenging!

Agree, Breach is one of the best leagues. I even enjoyed Perandus, only minor lag/gfx stutter, and im runing a fairly old gfx card (gtx 660).

I realy look forward to the next league :)

-Zims-
Thanks for the heads up on when to watch for announcement details.
Glad you are still making changes to this game.
I hope the XBOX One market brings more resources
to keep the changes coming faster.
If at the conference Chris walks up to the podium and says:

"We've completely fixed our game, and no more Lab stutter steps or instant disconnects. That is all."

It would be the best announcement ever.
Headed to Cali to steal that Blizzard market away.
Rokk
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
Virtual Reality support when? :P

Buy a shirt that looks like Shavronne's for 2000 dollars and a capsule of bleach mixed with tomato sauce and apple juice, painted red in the shape of a Vaal Orb, then throw it in the wash at 60C for a few hours and check the end result.

There you go. Virtual Reality.
60c? too expensive.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
3.0 :) is coming
Yes after doing the whole game like hundreds of times you add one more act and no option to get better yet. Doing maps repetively is fun because it's randomn but your quest line to the end game suck as ****. Srry to say that but the game is a big mess when it comes to ancient players. I can't even pass the first act now because im sick of seen it ..... DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PLEASE lol!!!!
Very Excited once again. :)
"
deltrioxiah1 wrote:
Yes after doing the whole game like hundreds of times you add one more act and no option to get better yet. Doing maps repetively is fun because it's randomn but your quest line to the end game suck as ****. Srry to say that but the game is a big mess when it comes to ancient players. I can't even pass the first act now because im sick of seen it ..... DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PLEASE lol!!!!

Maybe wait to see what they say before you trash talk the expansion. Maybe be proactive and buy a supporter pack and post good ideas on the forums. Hard to take trash from someone who has so many toons in a game that has never supported it. ( kind of like complaining Trump won but you did not vote)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info