What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Yaaay can't wait :)
yes!!!!!! my kids have left me
Super cute how you decide to show us love on Valentine's Day :) GGG is duh best
"
Abielail wrote:
Too bad you guys lost a customer over xb1.

Not really: Toxic people like yourself, who refuse to see anything other than their own narrow view of what PoE should be, and further, seem to believe their voices and visions alone should steer the ship, as it were, are a net gain when they leave the community. Making unfounded accusations or assumptions, and leaving the game over them, is illogical. No one knows that the future holds for PoE, and it shows a lack of maturity and understanding on your part.

Further: Why are you commenting? I thought they had lost you?
Performance fix for the fix that was supposed to fix the fix for the performance fix please.

:)
To counter all the same posts... you gained a customer due to the xbone and now I want a better PC .. can't wait to play both.
Does this mean we can expect a brand-new act, like what v2.0.0 brought us?
"
Slairne wrote:
Does this mean we can expect a brand-new act, like what v2.0.0 brought us?

Yes we can
Again first the News for the Big Stuff & then for the small Patch & League. Looks like we will get at least a regular League til Summer & a Holiday Release for 3.0.0.
After the last Months not that hyped as for 1.0 or 2.0 but still here & interested what's coming ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Unless we can get trade fixed (asynchronous function) then it's more SSF for me. GGG had better have enough servers installed by then to handle the extra player load or else there will be hell to pay.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info