[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi I just died on Hc Harbringer and been looking into your build which seems very nice!!!

Is it foir HC? how is the survability? can it to end game maps and bosses in HC?

How does this build compare to Skele mage caster build? more dmg? more survability?

Ty

Sorry for so many questions but wanna make sure before goin into HC
"
mika2salo wrote:

Spoiler
Hey and gz on great corrupt! :D

1. Keep first nope of "Sovereignty" as it gives Temp Chains area of effect
2. That's possible if you don't need the aura nodes
3. Its nice to max for the "Wow" effect in parties :D
4. Jewels are more minion damage and other good stuff if you take rare jewels with "minion damage"

The 8,5-9k EHP in league is pretty much enough to tank all but most damaging boss hits. GGG boosted boss damage and the fight are going to last for a while, so its useful to learn how to dodge each move and how boss manifests it.

More jewels mean more minion damage and other good stuff if you take rare jewels with "Minion damage" On way to Shadow jewel socket there is "Nullification" near, which is nice node as it gives hp, es, res and evasion. whole way to it gives INT = more ES.

I recommend trying my links first almost identically and see how they work. Then you have good understanding about defenses and what you can cut to suit your own playstyle ;)
Spoiler

Up until now (lvl 85) I have followed your guide religiously, the levelling section was especially useful and the defensive setups are great.

I have no intention of changing links, can't even see how an arctic armour can be slotted in, like it has by some players (guessing...no tempest shield?)
For a while I was thinking in madman terms, to try and fit in a Prism Guardian with another aura or two (there really isn't much issue with chaos damage at the resistances we have) but I like Victario's charity a lot for this build and the link-space just isn't there for now.

Going towards nullification is a great idea and recommendation!

@raniva
Still only played an evening without mana res. nodes.. but it feels good. I only lost about 100 ES and definitely boosted damage (one extra jewel socket, straight up). I also realised that the curse effectiveness feels useful (on top of being a wow-effect ahaha), not only for temp chains, but it boots our damage as a More multiplier through the Ele weakness curse. This feels important because even if not all enemies are cursed with Ele weak, the bosses always are. So for me I think this is the way to go.
I even went the other way on the Whispers of Doom-wheel now (meaning I have 10% curse effect for two skill points, instead of 1 point doing nothing for us).

And finally, Abberath pantheon feels great vs Harbinger with ES builds. Just tried it!

Sorry for the long post!
Last edited by drunkpolarbear on Sep 12, 2017, 9:27:28 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
Hi :)

Many of build followers are actually in standard, so I keep the legacy stuff to show potential for them as they still have access to it. with new hybrid tree and gear I can get same EHP as before 3.0 nerf.

In legacy you can reach about 8,5-9k EHP (Life + ES). That's enough to tank all but most damaging boss attacks.

In Harbinger I have 9.5k Life + ES. I'll be able to reach over 10k with a bit more min-maxing.

Just wanted to put that out there for people who are worried about Energy shield in 3.0.

My gear is just from following the guide. It's very possible. (: Goodnight guys!

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Sep 12, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
Just rolled this after finishing my wander. Sold my +2 barrage helm to fund this build :).

Having a good time so far, but one question: why are you running whispers? I can only see temp chains as the only curse in this build.
so i got myself skin of the loyal, presence of chayula and cheap empower gems. currently has 2.3k hp / 5.7k es. Not sure if i can do shaper with that amount of hp. I have my character profile open so if any pros can give me some advice on gear.
"
Yoluun wrote:

Having a good time so far, but one question: why are you running whispers? I can only see temp chains as the only curse in this build.

Animate Guardian with corrupted gloves "curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit"
According to PoB, your golem damage is 40k per with magma ball. Is this accurate?
"
skyicing wrote:
so i got myself skin of the loyal, presence of chayula and cheap empower gems. currently has 2.3k hp / 5.7k es. Not sure if i can do shaper with that amount of hp. I have my character profile open so if any pros can give me some advice on gear.

With 8K EHP, if you know the fight you can easily do it ;)

About your gear i recommand you to find a crystal belt to get more ES bonus, buy one already with good stats or buy a white one and use some currencies on it ;)

Usually with that build, people dont need x2 life & 1x mana potion ;)

arent you overcapping all you resistances with that gear ?
in a longer time try to find some prismatic rings minion movement speed / with life or ES

But as i said if you already know shaper fight you can easily do it, just take care of you AG and get it off if you see he is going to die ;)

GL
Just a short question: Left of "Harrier" is a jewel slot ... it's not clear if it is better to get 2x increased spell damage or 2x increased attack speed ... i noticed those players here who get those jewel slot ... about 50% uses spell damage, the others uses attack speed.

What is better for the golemancer? I mean: fire golems attack with fire (i think this is a spell) and they hit the enemy, this is an attack? So i think spell damage would be more important?

But dunno :)
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Just a short question: Left of "Harrier" is a jewel slot ... it's not clear if it is better to get 2x increased spell damage or 2x increased attack speed ... i noticed those players here who get those jewel slot ... about 50% uses spell damage, the others uses attack speed.

What is better for the golemancer? I mean: fire golems attack with fire (i think this is a spell) and they hit the enemy, this is an attack? So i think spell damage would be more important?

But dunno :)

Your spell damage doesn't do anything for your Golems; sadly. :S

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Sep 13, 2017, 8:33:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info