[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Primordial Might cost 155 chaos

nice 'newbie friendly' build
"
src000 wrote:

Newbie doesn't only mean a fresh start character, It's include a person who have zero knowledge of the build.
And you need to be level 70 to use Clay shaper, so it's not a build for fresh start character in any way.

He explain very well how to start with Spectre Build and change to Golem build in late game.
I start this league with this guide and doing fine. So that's newbie friendly for me.
(When I change to Golem Build, Anima Stone and Primordial Might is 200c+ and Eminence is 15c+ but I can save up all the currency by follow this guide, so you can do it too.)
Anyway, I feel a bit squishy when play in T11-12 map.

Some mob or boss can knock me down in a sec, is it because I have minus chaos resist?
(But some mob or boss can give me a hard time even they don't do chaos damage.)

I maxed all elemental resist and have 2,400 life plus 4,500 ES.
Just curious if this will be Shaper viable with only a Skin of the Loyal, and not Infernal Mantle? I'm going in with just shy of 800c, so I figured I'd get a Skin so that I can also grab the jewels, and ideally a Lv21 Flame Golem (hopefully a 21/20 if I'm lucky).

I'll also probably only have a Lv3 Empower (4 in a Skin socket). Not sure if Lv3 Empower + Skin makes Shaper undoable or not.
Last edited by dbush2765 on Sep 5, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
Any chance with this build ..to uber atziri..
slowly griding chaos orbs. soon i will be able to buy one primordial or with a little more effort i will craft an anima stone. which one is better to buy first, might or anima? in my mind having agressive golems is the best choice of action...
"
ronaldinhodan wrote:

"
dbush2765 wrote:
Just curious if this will be Shaper viable with only a Skin of the Loyal, and not Infernal Mantle? I'm going in with just shy of 800c, so I figured I'd get a Skin so that I can also grab the jewels, and ideally a Lv21 Flame Golem (hopefully a 21/20 if I'm lucky).

I'll also probably only have a Lv3 Empower (4 in a Skin socket). Not sure if Lv3 Empower + Skin makes Shaper undoable or not.

"
Bleak96 wrote:
Guys, this build still using Energy shield? Does iit work in this league? Maybe full life options?

"
qbatronix wrote:
Anyone did guardians/shaper with this build on Harbinger league, without legacy mantle?

Hi guys, show some respect to this build, i cleared all the content with it on Harbinger.

Did like 30runs of each guardians and 50 shaper run.
Atziri NM and UBER
all Legendary maps (Grand master and Vaal pyramid too)

Energy shield is still powerfull (9K EHP here)
You probably just misunderstood someth
Last edited by kami_koi on Sep 5, 2017, 5:51:59 AM
"
src000 wrote:

"
Newbie doesn't only mean a fresh start character, It's include a person who have zero knowledge of the build.
And you need to be level 70 to use Clay shaper, so it's not a build for fresh start character in any way.

He explain very well how to start with Spectre Build and change to Golem build in late game.
I start this league with this guide and doing fine. So that's newbie friendly for me.
(When I change to Golem Build, Anima Stone and Primordial Might is 200c+ and Eminence is 15c+ but I can save up all the currency by follow this guide, so you can do it too.)

Hey!

I rewrote whole leveling guide after I saw how Anima Stones price spiked last league. Now you can level up to T13 maps with only few dozen chaos worth of currency. Red maps drop best loot for trading and you don't have to spend as much on upgrading gear as melee has to so you save currency much faster. All map mods are doably, so you just alch & go.

Of course maxing gear for endgame like Guardians and Shaper costs a lot and needs grinding but all endgame does ;)

"
Anyway, I feel a bit squishy when play in T11-12 map.

Some mob or boss can knock me down in a sec, is it because I have minus chaos resist?
(But some mob or boss can give me a hard time even they don't do chaos damage.)

I maxed all elemental resist and have 2,400 life plus 4,500 ES.

Hey :)

Your profile is private so I cant see your gear or tree. 7K EHP is pretty low as most endgame build followers break the 8,5k EHP. From what gear usually is lacking i could quess you can :
- Get life and ES on rings (Prismatic)
- Get life and ES on belt (Crystal)
- Get life and ES on gloves
- Get Presence of Chayula when you get enough currency (Guessing from -% chaos res)

Move all the time around the boss so close that Temp Chain hits it and Golems stay on target, but so far that boss can't melee hit you.

"

Hi!

Build is very viable with Skin of the Loyal. Actually majority of followers have Skin of the Loyals as Infernal Mantle costs much more and they have done Shaper.

800c is very good budget and you should have smooth sailing with Golems damage and tankiness.

"

Hello :)

Necromancer can do Uber Atziri with high level gear (Skin of the Loyal, Empower 4, Golem 21, Presence of Chayula). Elementalist can do it with crap gear as you just have to survive to the boss and then Golems are immune to elemental damage Atziri does and will kill Atziri while you are dead.

If you want to farm Uber Atizi or Shaper, elementalist is better choice. If you run all endgame and try to level up, I recommend Necromancer. Switching whole Ascendancy is pretty cheap so you can try both.

"
slowly griding chaos orbs. soon i will be able to buy one primordial or with a little more effort i will craft an anima stone. which one is better to buy first, might or anima? in my mind having agressive golems is the best choice of action...

Hey!

Anima is more important as you can get 4x Golems out. You can control Golems temporarily without Might if you link :

Scorching Ray (level 1) -> Cast While Channeling -> Desecrate -> Bone / Flesh Offering

You aim with SR to the target. SR will drop targets fire res, auto-casts offering up all the time and Golems will run to the target. I recommend this setup instead of Animate Guardian if you don't use it or CWDT -> Desecrate -> Tempest Shield -> Phase Run.

After you get Might you don't need to control Golems as much and can switch back to original links if you like to.

"
Hi guys, show some respect to this build, i cleared all the content with it on Harbinger.

Did like 30runs of each guardians and 50 shaper run.
Atziri NM and UBER
all Legendary maps (Grand master and Vaal pyramid too)

Energy shield is still powerfull (8.5 EHP here)
You probably just misunderstood someth

Hey and thanks,

but all questions are very valid :)

Endgame sure seems to cost a lot if min-maxing all at once and I have no Shaper / Uber Atziri run video recorded yet.

Hopefully answers explain how build can be leveled with budget. How Uber Atziri / Shaper can be done early with Elementalist or later with high tier Necromancer. Or that skin of the Loyal is almost as good as Infernal Mantle while costing lot less.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 5, 2017, 6:12:54 AM

One more new shaper killer with this build x) (Level 21 Flame golems)
Starforge on first kill, what a reward XD

GG to him x)
Last edited by kami_koi on Sep 5, 2017, 6:23:00 AM
please enlighten me with your answers concerning build :

1) If i go only life build, how much life should i have to be ok in a SC-league ?

2) Primordial Harmony offers Golems have (10-15)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed if you take it to 50% does that mean skill cooldown in half time for golems ?

3) Why not use Fire pen ? aint penetration mechanics the highest damage support gem in the game ?

4) Why controlled destruction INSTEAD of ele-focus ? elemental focus is 5% more damage and doesnt lower your crit chance from th power charges golems gain by the shield.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info