[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
my tooltip with magma orb from golems in PoB is like 40-44k, so compared to ur 90k - its huge difference xD
and yeah,i still didnt added curse gloves to AG cause they were like 40c price, and i ran out of money after all expansive itemx xD
now will think about how to double my dps or at least get 80k x4 :)

I'm importing chars to PoB from the notable guys on this post and the max dps per golem i saw is 55k from Komi_koi.

Your golem dps is 22k Melanholic7.

So i'm wondering where do you get that 90-100k damage... Unless you are counting the damage from the 3 damage source of golems. Care to clarify that please?
Last edited by aluminio on Aug 30, 2017, 2:36:40 PM
"
kami_koi wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:
How many exalts i need to spend to defeat Hall of Grandmaster? I need all those mantle+1, golem 21/20, empower+4? Or it can be done with "normal" gear?

you dont need all of it at all :)

Just remember to dont use your AG in grand master cause he would die the first minute XD

Thank you for response. I have one more question. I want this build only for farmin HoG. Which ascedancy is better? In description there is info, that Elementalist is better for Uber Atziri and Shaper. It will be better for HoG also? If elementalist, which ascendancy except "Liege of Primordail" i should take?
Last edited by qbatronix on Aug 30, 2017, 4:07:50 PM
"
Uselchen wrote:
HEy guys, i got all the required gear and im lvl 86. People are talking about 80-100k DPS per Golem Where do they sea this? I imported into PoB and this is what comes out 8,2k DPS. Are my settings not correct?

"
I'm importing chars to PoB from the notable guys on this post and the max dps per golem i saw is 55k from Komi_koi.

So i'm wondering where do you get that 90-100k damage... Unless you are counting the damage from the 3 damage source of golems. Care to clarify that please?

"
Never say never buddy ;)
I d'love to link you my gear but i dont know how to do that XD

Hey :)

You have to manually switch Elemental Equilibrium and charges for minion from settings in Pob. In "Settings" if i remember correctly are checkboxes for
- "Minions use power charges"
- "Minions use frenzy charges"
- "Enemy was hit with lightning damage recently" (Elemental Equilibrium)

Check those boxes and you shall get much higher DPS than just importing data. "Uselchen" screenshot shows that EE and charges are not on. Also change attack to Magma Ball to compare damage.

"
How many exalts i need to spend to defeat Hall of Grandmaster? I need all those mantle+1, golem 21/20, empower+4? Or it can be done with "normal" gear?

"

Just remember to dont use your AG in grand master cause he would die the first minute XD

"
Thank you for response. I have one more question. I want this build only for farmin HoG. Which ascedancy is better? In description there is info, that Elementalist is better for Uber Atziri and Shaper. It will be better for HoG also? If elementalist, which ascendancy except "Liege of Primordail" i should take?

Hello :)

If you want to farm grandmaster I released quick guide some pages ago how to do it.

"
UPDATE

New stuff for the build. Friend tipped me about Spectral Spirits :
- They are permanent Summon Raging Spirits (3x per dagger, 6x when dualwiesling, no time limit)
- They are immoral (Nothing can kill / harm them)
- Gems in weapons that summons them affect them (Only gems in one dagger affect 3x Minions from it)
- When Swapping weapons, they die and leave chaos could (Beacon Of Corruption)

I have been testing them in Hall Of The Grand Masters and they wreck masters pretty hard as they cant he harmed by their spiky damage. Other mods in Daggers don't matter, as they don't affect minions. Sai's are best weapon base as they give 12% block chance.

They are bonus content, but they make farming GM lot easier. Using 3x Flame Golems and 6x Spectral Spirits there. They eat alt weapon slot for quick swap, but are great backup plan if Golems suddenly start dying.

I recommend crafting these daggers as the Spectral Spirits are immortal and make killing masters much easier. Necromancer is by far better Ascendancy as Golems will leave huge chaos clouds when they die. GMs AI is so bad that they just stand in the cloud for few seconds after killing golems and die to DOT. Golems WILL die every other wave anyway even with Elementalist so better use them for On-Death effect.

My last setup was using Spectral Spirits with :

Melee damage -> Minion damage -> Maim for slowing down the masters -20%.

I also use spell totem with :

Blight -> Spell Totem -> Increased area -> Increased duration

To add -80% Hinder. This setup is in bonus Rainbowstrides without level corrupt, as I cant use AG in GM anyway. All slow effects with high level Temp Chains make Masters much more manageable.

Prepare to die a few times each run or balance item quantity MF gear so that you survive all wings with all portals. You get so much sacrifice pieces from GMs that you can insert GM and 3x pieces for extra quantity in map device.

Once you master GM to almost deathless, you can easily run GM carry service and ask for XX chaos per person as very few builds can do GM and all need it for Atlas. (NOt sure about League prices)

Check my GM videos descriptions how to deal with Cast when damage taken builds. Farming GM is extremely dangerous but also most fun in the game for me. I hope you good luck and post again if you get problems ;)

"
hey found your guide and am curious about your use of empower in the main links of flame golem. i have my own golem build (as elementalist though) and using PoB I have found empower is, at best, 4k less damage than another damage gem and at worst 5-5.5k less. (these numbers assume a chest piece without +1)

i imported your character professor_naggi_maggara and found that your empower is 1k less damage than Controlled, and 2k less than Focus. this is taking into account the +1 from chestpiece vaal.

seeing as how you're necro, I assume you have to consider golem survivability. is the empower primarily used for golem health?

my characters PoB for 3.0 https://pastebin.com/DmYFnZHi
here is a quick link to your characters PoB for somebody who wants to look at it and compare gems https://pastebin.com/0niN1E33

Hi :)

Golem level is main way to boost Golems DPS and survivability both at once. Few K dps here and there don't matter that much in longer boss fights, but not ever having to recast Golems is huge benefit.

Controlled dest gives Golems change to ignite which helps burn half damaged enemies / boss minions dead with DOT which I like. Focus can be used for more single target damage, but half dead minions will distract Golems from time to time.

My level 27 Golems almost never die, unless they are fighting in GM or Uber Atziri where they can commit suicide with reflect clone. With high level Golems and capped ele res, Elementalist immunity is not that important. You can check boss fights from my videos and Golems HP barely moves with guardians.

Unfortunately I can't check your Pob data as I have only tablet with me till weekend.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 30, 2017, 6:28:25 PM
Hi,

First off all nice Guide! I am still in the leveling Phase and i have a question about Gems: I can only afford a 5-link Infernal Mantle atm. What Gems should i go for?
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Uselchen wrote:
HEy guys, i got all the required gear and im lvl 86. People are talking about 80-100k DPS per Golem Where do they sea this? I imported into PoB and this is what comes out 8,2k DPS. Are my settings not correct?

"

"
Never say never buddy ;)
I d'love to link you my gear but i dont know how to do that XD

Hey :)

You have to manually switch Elemental Equilibrium and charges for minion from settings in Pob. In "Settings" if i remember correctly are checkboxes for
- "Minions use power charges"
- "Minions use frenzy charges"
- "Enemy was hit with lightning damage recently" (Elemental Equilibrium)

Check those boxes and you shall get much higher DPS than just importing data. "Uselchen" screenshot shows that EE and charges are not on. Also change attack to Magma Ball to compare damage.

"

"

"

Hello :)

If you want to farm grandmaster I released quick guide some pages ago how to do it.

"
UPDATE

New stuff for the build. Friend tipped me about Spectral Spirits :
- They are permanent Summon Raging Spirits (3x per dagger, 6x when dualwiesling, no time limit)
- They are immoral (Nothing can kill / harm them)
- Gems in weapons that summons them affect them (Only gems in one dagger affect 3x Minions from it)
- When Swapping weapons, they die and leave chaos could (Beacon Of Corruption)

I have been testing them in Hall Of The Grand Masters and they wreck masters pretty hard as they cant he harmed by their spiky damage. Other mods in Daggers don't matter, as they don't affect minions. Sai's are best weapon base as they give 12% block chance.

They are bonus content, but they make farming GM lot easier. Using 3x Flame Golems and 6x Spectral Spirits there. They eat alt weapon slot for quick swap, but are great backup plan if Golems suddenly start dying.

I recommend crafting these daggers as the Spectral Spirits are immortal and make killing masters much easier. Necromancer is by far better Ascendancy as Golems will leave huge chaos clouds when they die. GMs AI is so bad that they just stand in the cloud for few seconds after killing golems and die to DOT. Golems WILL die every other wave anyway even with Elementalist so better use them for On-Death effect.

My last setup was using Spectral Spirits with :

Melee damage -> Minion damage -> Maim for slowing down the masters -20%.

I also use spell totem with :

Blight -> Spell Totem -> Increased area -> Increased duration

To add -80% Hinder. This setup is in bonus Rainbowstrides without level corrupt, as I cant use AG in GM anyway. All slow effects with high level Temp Chains make Masters much more manageable.

Prepare to die a few times each run or balance item quantity MF gear so that you survive all wings with all portals. You get so much sacrifice pieces from GMs that you can insert GM and 3x pieces for extra quantity in map device.

Once you master GM to almost deathless, you can easily run GM carry service and ask for XX chaos per person as very few builds can do GM and all need it for Atlas. (NOt sure about League prices)

Check my GM videos descriptions how to deal with Cast when damage taken builds. Farming GM is extremely dangerous but also most fun in the game for me. I hope you good luck and post again if you get problems ;)

"
hey found your guide and am curious about your use of empower in the main links of flame golem. i have my own golem build (as elementalist though) and using PoB I have found empower is, at best, 4k less damage than another damage gem and at worst 5-5.5k less. (these numbers assume a chest piece without +1)

i imported your character professor_naggi_maggara and found that your empower is 1k less damage than Controlled, and 2k less than Focus. this is taking into account the +1 from chestpiece vaal.

seeing as how you're necro, I assume you have to consider golem survivability. is the empower primarily used for golem health?

my characters PoB for 3.0 https://pastebin.com/DmYFnZHi
here is a quick link to your characters PoB for somebody who wants to look at it and compare gems https://pastebin.com/0niN1E33

Hi :)

Golem level is main way to boost Golems DPS and survivability both at once. Few K dps here and there don't matter that much in longer boss fights, but not ever having to recast Golems is huge benefit.

Controlled dest gives Golems change to ignite which helps burn half damaged enemies / boss minions dead with DOT which I like. Focus can be used for more single target damage, but half dead minions will distract Golems from time to time.

My level 27 Golems almost never die, unless they are fighting in GM or Uber Atziri where they can commit suicide with reflect clone. With high level Golems and capped ele res, Elementalist immunity is not that important. You can check boss fights from my videos and Golems HP barely moves with guardians.

Unfortunately I can't check your Pob data as I have only tablet with me till weekend.

Ok thanks for clarification.

Btw i was checking "The Tempest's Binding" and i wonder if it will work with golems. I'm elementalist so i use 4 flames and 1 ice + 1 ligthning golem. I'll put ice golem + lightning golem + culling strike + item quantity on it. Then theres also the harbginer that shocks enemies. This will free up 4 links for me, 3 being the spell totem and 1 from vaal traap. The mask has HP, some shield and +10+ to all ele ressist. Any ideas?
Quick question:

Someone have done pale Council with this build?
I never did it (like ever) so i don't know what to expect ^^"
Hey kami_koi,

can you explain the differences in the gem links and how/why you Chose them?
Why Skin of the Loyal and not Infernal Mantle?
How much ES+Life do your have with auras etc?
Increased Golem Damage on the Helmet or Temporal Chains Effectiveness?

Kind regards
"
Holydr4gon wrote:
Quick question:

Someone have done pale Council with this build?
I never did it (like ever) so i don't know what to expect ^^"

Free bosses with that build :

1 / dont stay under the purple rain

2 / put your totem near the vurlerable boss

Golems will do the rest x)

"
Nemesis87 wrote:
Hey kami_koi,

can you explain the differences in the gem links and how/why you Chose them?
Why Skin of the Loyal and not Infernal Mantle?
How much ES+Life do your have with auras etc?
Increased Golem Damage on the Helmet or Temporal Chains Effectiveness?

Kind regards

For the gem links, i prefer to get more flexibility, i am maping with some nervous people, i need more mobility, flame dash and convocation is definitely needed with them XD

am @99, am actualy only farming Beachhead maps, my animated guardian dont have time to put curse with autohits so i put discipline with it to get the +5 level from boots/empower

About the helmet enchant, i just bought it, i had an alert for both of them and it's the golem dmg who came first XD i still have 56 x 1.3 = 72.8% slow effectiveness on my spell, so it' s still carrying me ;)

I took skin of the loyal cause i wanted a 6L as fast as possible, never been lucky with fusings, so i pref sell currencies and buy some stuff

i 've 2248 HP / 6600 ES

Hope i've been clear for all, have a good day x)
who told i have 20k dps?o_O
Here is vs shaper stats, 55k. Still didnt tried him.

can we do Breachlords?
Just tried Esh, and my lvl24 golems only took me halfway through the map :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info