[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:
Well, I'm posting link to your own video here. Build followers can compare clear speed vs boss killing and decide which suits them better. I still stay by my word that clear speed is terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFHLCPq8hBw&feature=youtu.be&list=PLB3YhBXQXXeczcQz4jWcaFb6FIXycfggK

You linked a video of a Guardian-tier map with Temporal Chains and about 80% increased monster life. Why not show people a fair comparison using the same tier/boss as I did earlier in the thread?

Seems like this discussion isn't productive anymore. I'm sorry for offending. I will drop the point.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Aug 9, 2017, 8:36:50 PM
"
Lagalot wrote:
you gave us 2 options/en shields or vitality but as far as i can see you only cover the energy skill path?

Hey :)

I did some tinkering with life based build early on, but noticed it wasn't very effective. Build followers in league have already reached 8500 EHP (life + ES) with "Presence of Chayula" -amulet. It should be enough to do any endgame bosses and be nearly unkillable with all defenses in maps below T16.

Life based tree is better for melee based summoner which can convert strength for minion damage with "The Baron" -helmet.

"
Hey! Thanks for the build guide!
Leveling at the moment and watching your character tab I wonder what specters are you using. Whatever melee you come across or something specific?

Hi!

I'm using "Kitavas Herald" -specters that can be found in act 5 -> "The Carhedral rooftop" waypoint. They are really tanky and agressive melee based specters and I definitely support testing them while between act 3 and act 8 Flame Sentinels.

My build in league is bit more about mixing stuff and having fun as I'm leveling slow with my friend. Leveling tree and gear is more optimal, that what i*m currently using. I'm testing different specters for fun while leveling, and will do more testing when ill get "Tabula Rasa"

"
You linked a video of a Guardian-tier map with Temporal Chains and about 80% increased monster life. Why not show people a fair comparison using the same tier/boss as I did earlier in the thread?

Seems like this discussion isn't productive anymore. I'm sorry for offending. I will drop the point.

Didn't mean to show build in bad light, but for whatever reason your both t16 mapping videos have Temporal Chains.

Heres your T15 non-tc map run :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvD3wDnDhq0&feature=youtu.be&list=PLB3YhBXQXXeczcQz4jWcaFb6FIXycfggK
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 9, 2017, 9:43:57 PM
Just an update, since I'm lacking a bit of ehp I thought lets buy the energy from within suggested in your post.
But with the new updates it is most likely not worth it.

Just some statistics:
Before energy within
2411 life 4310 energy > EHP 6751
Near melding I go to 2216 life 4558 energy > EHP 6774
Near Quick Recovery I go to 2411 life 4372 energy > EHP 6783

Think we lack ES on our gear now to make this worth it and most likely are better of with a gem that just give 5-7% life then go for energy within.
Primordial Might prices are normal? 160-170 chaos right now in Harbinger, I have 165 chaos but I need 2 of them and I think its too much.
This has a decent amount of hard to get required items for a beginner build. I wouldnt recommend this for newbies
"
Krekel82 wrote:
Just an update, since I'm lacking a bit of ehp I thought lets buy the energy from within suggested in your post.
But with the new updates it is most likely not worth it.

Just some statistics:
Before energy within
2411 life 4310 energy > EHP 6751
Near melding I go to 2216 life 4558 energy > EHP 6774
Near Quick Recovery I go to 2411 life 4372 energy > EHP 6783

Think we lack ES on our gear now to make this worth it and most likely are better of with a gem that just give 5-7% life then go for energy within.

Hey :)

Just tested values in standard to verify.

With legacy 12% "Energy From within" in melding my EHP goes from :

2241 Life + 7795 ES = 10036
to
2061 Lufe + 8254 ES = 10315

Change is pretty small even with legacy gear now with hybrid build, so maybe using normal rare jewel with minion damage and energy shield is better now. I dropped "Energy from Withins" completely from the guide.

Thank you very much for the update and sorry for not noticing it earlier!

UPDATE

"Energy from within" -jewel is now dropped from builds optional jewels section. Its effect was very small and price very high, so its better to use rare jewel with "minion damage" and "Increased energy shield / life" if wanting more survival.

Big Thanks to "Krekel82" for the update!

"
Primordial Might prices are normal? 160-170 chaos right now in Harbinger, I have 165 chaos but I need 2 of them and I think its too much.

"
This has a decent amount of hard to get required items for a beginner build. I wouldnt recommend this for newbies

Hi!

It's perfectly normal for extremely rare items prices to go up as league progresses and more currency and items flood the market. On the other hand Anima Stones price will slowly rise, but all the rest of gear will became very cheap.

Getting +1 Infernal Mantle or +1 Rainbowstrides is way cheaper after 1-2 weeks in league, than on first few days when there are literally nome on the market. "The Vertex" is one of most common items to apply Laboratory Enhancement, and Infernal Mantle or Rainbowstrides are very popular items to corrupt as they are too valuable to vendor and too cheap to sell.

Getting High ES & resistance gloves, rings and other items will get cheaper by the time as more of those items are flooding the market. So even if Anima Stone raises in price, leveling guide can now carry to endgame maps with specters without any pressure to buy it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 10, 2017, 4:51:48 AM
nice build, especialy how clearly it is told. thank you.

Quick question though not sure if anyone asked before, while leveling should we get the Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand or
Clayshaper Rock Breaker

I am using mostly spectres and golems atm but want to go as 3-5 golems in the end.
I know both weapons are very cheap but would 2 golems be faster while leveling or +1 spectre from level 40 till 70s
Would you recommend switching GMP (at Boss Fight like Shaper/guardians) for Pierce Support for 19 % DMG Multi ?

Nice Build BTW, im looking forward to Switch to Golemmancer in a few days ;P

Greetings
Last edited by AikerZ on Aug 10, 2017, 5:33:50 AM
"
AikerZ wrote:
Would you recommend switching GMP (at Boss Fight like Shaper/guardians) for Pierce Support for 19 % DMG Multi ?

Greetings

in couple of days??

good luck with the gems they go for 150 chaos :(

early league this build will be very expensive I guess. but I like it so worth it.
"
cevdetarkun wrote:
nice build, especialy how clearly it is told. thank you.

Quick question though not sure if anyone asked before, while leveling should we get the Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand or
Clayshaper Rock Breaker

I am using mostly spectres and golems atm but want to go as 3-5 golems in the end.
I know both weapons are very cheap but would 2 golems be faster while leveling or +1 spectre from level 40 till 70s

Thank you ^^

Midnight Bargain should be used before getting Anima Stone. With "Soul Weaver" -Ascencancy Specters are much stronger till endgame maps than 1-2 Flame Golems can be. In late maps when Anima Stone can be bought, should Clayshaper be used to get the 4th extra Golem.

The Extra Zombie from Midnight Bargain is also very nice dps / defense addition as its works as meatshield and attacker.

"

Greetings

Hey!

There are several options for GMP in boss fights. You can use at least :

- Pierce Support (Gives 20% more damage)
- Slower Projectiles Support (Gives 30% more damage)

But these apply to only projectile based attack, which is magma ball. Golems don't always use it on boss battles so my personal favorite, although ridiculously expensive is :

- Enhance Support (24-32% increased damage to all attacks, 24-32% Increased minion life)

In +1 level corrupt Infernal Mantle is makes Golems nearly immortal tanks while boosting each of their attacks.

You always PM me in-game if you get questions. Hope you enjoy the build ;)

"
in couple of days??

good luck with the gems they go for 150 chaos :(

early league this build will be very expensive I guess. but I like it so worth it.

Checking hes characters, hes probably talking about standard. Most standard build followers just skip whole leveling process and go straight for the endgame as they can have tons of currency.
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 10, 2017, 9:24:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info