[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:

Hey :)

Golems and TV Specs are tanky enough to kill Uber Elder without losing any of your minions at least as Necromancer. You just need high enough level for Golems and summon TV Specs in Shaper domain with minion support in helmet for them.

Uber Elder fight requires certain amount of practice to learn boss moves and to be able to read dangerous moves beforehand. You can also increase defenses considerably by over-capping Cold resistance or increasing movement speed.

Lot of players inside and outside of guild have done Uber Elder multiple times and some completely deathless. Once you get hang off the boss moves, you can focus 100% attention on kiting as minions will be doing the killing and don't really need any support.

I have gameplay video here :
https://youtu.be/EXcYZmV8y5s

It's not Wander speed, but I can casually clear at good movement speed. Temporal Chains slows all enemies to be pretty safe and Flame Golems can 1-2 shot trash mobs even in high level maps.

If you want maximal clear-speed and don't focus that much on end-game bosses, you can also go for Elementalist with Primordial Chain. 6-7x Flame Golems clear very fast. Almost same setup can be done by using 4x Flame Golems and 3-4x Solar Guards as Necromancer. SGs are about equal to Flame Golems and can be counted as extra Flame Golems.

Thanks you.

I understand the uber elder fight pretty decently. I had a 13.5k ES character last league and did uber elder 10+ times, I just wanted to use a top end summoner that can handle it. My internet is laggy so I need a build that can afford some flexibility in the fight. I've done a skele/zombie summoner 3 times as a starter & min-maxed it twice and was able to do all bosses except for uber elder. I'm sure I'll be able to do it with this build if the minions can stand up to damage.

I'm going to start saving/purchasing items for this build and swap over when I'm ready. At level 89 now with 4ex saved up. I'll read through some more of this thread to decide what class I want to go with.
Oh yeah no, my golems almost never die but I just wanted the damage boost for keeping golems up within 8 seconds.

Which shield do you recommend? I'm still using Rathpliths globe at lv 91.

How would I go about getting a 4th spectre, or would I be sacrificing too much?

About my attack/spell chance. They're 25% for attack and 15 for spell without the flask. With the flask and bone offering they are 60/40.

Also, do you have any more spots in your guild?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters?characterName=MySummonsAreParamount
Last edited by TrueConspiracy on Dec 13, 2018, 5:00:31 PM
I'm building pure golem build, is there a free place in the guild?
How important is the minion speed suffix on rings? I'm able to increase my ES by 300-400 per ring.
"
Thanks you.

I understand the uber elder fight pretty decently. I had a 13.5k ES character last league and did uber elder 10+ times, I just wanted to use a top end summoner that can handle it. My internet is laggy so I need a build that can afford some flexibility in the fight. I've done a skele/zombie summoner 3 times as a starter & min-maxed it twice and was able to do all bosses except for uber elder. I'm sure I'll be able to do it with this build if the minions can stand up to damage.

I'm going to start saving/purchasing items for this build and swap over when I'm ready. At level 89 now with 4ex saved up. I'll read through some more of this thread to decide what class I want to go with.

Hello :)

I have not lost even one TV Spec or Flame Golems in any boss fights as Necromancer expect Hall of Grandmaster. They are truly tanks with Necromancer and high enough level.

With Occultist or Elementalist Specs will have less life and you might lose some in Uber Elder fight. You can however add extra life or resistances to them and they should survive the fight pretty well. Especially Necro Aegis and "Kaltenhalt" makes them almost immortal against Uber Elder.

"
Oh yeah no, my golems almost never die but I just wanted the damage boost for keeping golems up within 8 seconds.

About my attack/spell chance. They're 25% for attack and 15 for spell without the flask. With the flask and bone offering they are 60/40.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters?characterName=MySummonsAreParamount

"

Shield depends on your play-style. If you are good at kiting, get as high ES shield as possible. If you are not good at kiting, try to get high chance to block / block spells on shield with high ES.

4th Specter is big boost to boss DPS, but makes Golems bit weaker. It's a trade-off between clear-speed and boss DPS. I like TVs ridiculous damage, so I keeps it maximized as I don't map much in standard anymore.

Your block chance looks pretty good. Build is really kiting heavy and block chance is just backup plan if any hit touches you. Capping block eats too much resources and is unreliable as main defense form.

Guild is full at the moment. I have to remove old members or we have to get new slots before new members can be added. I will be posting to forums if we get donation for new slots in guild or I remove some old offliners. Let's hope you can get in then ;)

"
How important is the minion speed suffix on rings? I'm able to increase my ES by 300-400 per ring.

Hi :)

Minion speed in rings is purely QOL upgrade. It's very nice but you can do all content without it. I would prioritize maximizing EHP first and then try to craft / buy minion speed rings later.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi, how large of donation do you need for guild increase? I'd like to join and if it's 5$ ill throw it your way for a spot.

"

"

Shield depends on your play-style. If you are good at kiting, get as high ES shield as possible. If you are not good at kiting, try to get high chance to block / block spells on shield with high ES.

4th Specter is big boost to boss DPS, but makes Golems bit weaker. It's a trade-off between clear-speed and boss DPS. I like TVs ridiculous damage, so I keeps it maximized as I don't map much in standard anymore.

Your block chance looks pretty good. Build is really kiting heavy and block chance is just backup plan if any hit touches you. Capping block eats too much resources and is unreliable as main defense form.

Guild is full at the moment. I have to remove old members or we have to get new slots before new members can be added. I will be posting to forums if we get donation for new slots in guild or I remove some old offliners. Let's hope you can get in then ;)

Alright great, thank you for all of your help with this guide, a lot easier especially for a noob like me haha. Planning to get my first 100 with this build.
did some crafting and actually got these without blowing through too much currency. They seem usable. Im proly gonna multi craft the helm once i figure out where to get multimod from.

the gloves are very "meh"

but im tired will try and do better tomorrow lol
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 14, 2018, 12:35:51 AM

I ended up finding this ilvl86 so it can roll +3 minion skills + other mods if someones intrested pm me
first try Delve crafting and already way better than Bones of Ullr. No movement speed but I can always just use quicksilver flasks right? I guess I can keep buying Fossils and try and make a better pair.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 14, 2018, 5:00:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info