[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Can be deleted :)
Last edited by V4ldaran on Mar 24, 2018, 9:39:12 AM
"
Lakutus88 wrote:
Hi

The guide hade some body armor suggestion.
They have been removed.

Anyone that can help me with some suggestions of body armor for this build?

Best Regards Noobie

I think it's still available. Check first post (firs page) -> item -> gear recommendation -> body armour.

"Skin of the Loyal

Recommended

Boosts other items Energy Shield
Plus one Level to socketed Gems
Easier to find 4x off-colors sockets

Any rare Energy Shield armour

Verified

Any high Energy shield armor with resistances is good for tankiness

Loss of extra level of Gems lowers Golems damage and health"

Pick skin of the loyal IMHO unless you already got Vaal Regalia or sth. +1 to skillgems is kinda vital for this build I think.

Colours of sockets should be: 3 blue, 2 red, 1 green. But it's very ezpensive (6-7 ezalts.)

If you need sth cheaper, get: 2 blue, 2 red, 2 green. ~30 chaos.
"
Adventor wrote:
Hello and thank you very much for your reply!

I have 1 more question for you.
I made your awesome build, using elemntalist and need to know, how can you summon 3 spectres at the same time, cuz I have only 2? And can I have any profit using them on ele? Because they die instantly during the boss fight.

Hello :)

Second Specters comes from skill tree and third from boots (Bones of Ullr).

Tukohama Vanguardss deal so absurd damage with pseudo 6 link helmet that both Occultist and Elementalist can use them with just minion damage nodes from skill tree.

I recommend either linking minion life support gem for the Specters or best of all getting pseudo 6-link helmet with minion life as one of supports as Specs are missing extra life from Soul Weaver.

Try to get Specters from t16+ maps as soon as possible using :

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

As Specters scale with level they are summoned from.

"

Hi could you give me a recommendation what i should upgrade next?

BTW how you get that high es numbers? Even if i would buy Presence of Chayula my es number would be around 5,6k

Hey :)

Main sources for ES are rings, amulet, belt, gloves and helmet. Skin of the Loyal adds 100% ES to each of ES you can get to those items.

Your helmet has good links, but has kinda low ES. I guess its not master craftable.

Rings looks pretty good.

Chayula raises ES almost to 6k

Belt and gloves look also ok.

I'm guessing the difference comes mostly from helmet and small increases to rings, belt and gloves. If you can get Chayula your EHP (HP + ES) will be about 8,5k, which will be enough to easily do all content with some boss kiting. Last league many players were able to break 9-10k EHP with endgame gear and no legacy gear included. You can slowly improve gear after getting Chayula ;)

Try to upgrade Temp Chains and Blasphemys quality to 20 as soon as possible. Also take Skittering Runes if you can respec some points. Raising Temp Chains effect almost removes hits from normal mobs. You need to worry almost only about boss hits once you hit Temp Chains

"
I don't get it. Why not just level with Firegolems from lvl 34 onwards? They destroy everything.

Hello :)

Both leveling with Specters and Golems is possible. Specters are bit cheaper when league has just started and Specters work better then low level Golems when entering maps in new league when high level Golem gems are not available.

If you choose Elementalist and can get few Clayshapers, leveling with Golems is pretty smooth. Necromancer has easier access to Elemental Resistances and has higher block chance, so its cheaper on gear and easier to play.

"
First I wanted to say you've created and awesome build and it's great you keep updating your guide.

Second, I used to play your build during the Legacy league. I used The Vertex with discipline and curses setup just like you recommended. I think you didn't use spectres at all back then, only guardian (which I didn't even use).

Anyway, here comes my question: would such a setup be valid at all now? Only flame golems, without other minions, or do I lose too much? If It's valid then which Ascendancy would you recommend?

And last question: what is +/- DPS of Flame golems and what is the DPS of your build as a whole?

Thank you for your support.
All best.

Thanks for support ^^

Compared to earlier, new setup deals multiple times more damage. Running Enhance boosted Ele Weak with Tukohama Vanguard Specs deals about 3-4x higher boss damage than just Golems could with Ele Weak from Animate Guardians hits.

All 3x Ascendancys are excellent and its easy to swap between them :

Necro is cheapest to gear and has best boss damage. Specters deal massive damage while Ascendancy gives nice block chance and elemental resistances which makes gearing easier.

Elementalist is more damage oriented, but I really like the 4+1+1 Golems mix if you have currency to buy Death's Door boots and maybe chance to blind gloves. You are immune to freeze, chill, burn, shock, bleed and with blind mobs miss you half the time. Bit expensive but really worth it.

Occultist is demanding on gear as it requires high ES to really regen ES back fast. However ability to curse hexproof mobs makes maps super safe and chaos explosions clear trash mobs faster than Necro or Ele. ES regen can easily stay at 20-30% per sec, so dying to trash mob is very hard. Capping curses is easier with Occultist as you get free curse effectiveness and extra curse.

"
Hey man can I join the flame golemancer guild ? i just started bestairy but im starting with golemancer Thanks !

"
Hey mate, love ur build, also would love to join teh guild if possible.
Got 1 question, why spell echo on fire golems? im curious

Thanks for support ^^

Sent invitations for both of you. welcome to the crew! ;)

Spell Echo makes Golems cast spells 2x time instead of once. When summoning Golems, with echo 2x comes out instead of 1x.

"
Hey Dude,

thanks for the reply...

So maybe you can check my char and tell me some good upgrades?

And I do need Empower lvl 4 and Golem lvl 21 thats for sure.. And also Skin of Loyal...

But any other suggestions for me?

I would appreciate it so much!

Because I feel like not so tanky in general..

Hi :)

You problem is most likely combination of low curse effectiveness, low EHP (HP + ES) and low minion level.

As you don't have pseudo 6-link helmet for specters or +1 level boots, you can swap curses and Specters from boots <-> helmet for enhance to get +1 level from vertex. Try also increase Temp Chains and Blasphemy quality to 20% asap as they boost Temp Chains effect. When Temp Chains is near capped, you take very rarely any hits from normal mobs.

Try to get as much HP and ES on rings, amulet, belt and gloves :
- Rings (40+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Belt (Rolls upper line or your belt to near 80 ES with blesse orb, or try to craft / get crystal belt with 40+ ES with lower mods)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Try to get Skin of Loyal 2r2g2b (Golem -> empower / firepene -> GMP -> slow proj -> minion dmg -> spell echo) = 30c. (Sotl increases ES from all other items 100%)

Try to boost Golems damage for faster kill speed
- Sotl gives +1 level to Golems
- Corrupt empower 3 = few c (Raises Golems level = more DPS and HP)
- Buy corrupt Flame Golems 21/0 = below 10c (Adds 10% total DPS and HP)

Thats quite long list but everything doesnt have to be done at once. I would start with swapping curses <-> Specs and increasing quality to Temp Chains gems. That way you get rid of trash mobs.

Increasing EHP with changing gloves, rings and armor lets you start taking some big hits from end game bosses.

Hope this helps ;)

"
Skin of the Loyal in the right colors is way too expensive. Can i swap empower with ele focus?

"
It's on the same page.

"
Hi

The guide hade some body armor suggestion.
They have been removed.

Anyone that can help me with some suggestions of body armor for this build?

Best Regards Noobie

"
I think it's still available. Check first post (firs page) -> item -> gear recommendation -> body armour.

"Skin of the Loyal

Recommended

Boosts other items Energy Shield
Plus one Level to socketed Gems
Easier to find 4x off-colors sockets

Any rare Energy Shield armour

Verified

Any high Energy shield armor with resistances is good for tankiness

Loss of extra level of Gems lowers Golems damage and health"

Pick skin of the loyal IMHO unless you already got Vaal Regalia or sth. +1 to skillgems is kinda vital for this build I think.

Colours of sockets should be: 3 blue, 2 red, 1 green. But it's very ezpensive (6-7 ezalts.)

If you need sth cheaper, get: 2 blue, 2 red, 2 green. ~30 chaos.

Cheapest Armour to get is Skin of Loyal 2r2g2b (Golem -> empower / firepene -> GMP -> slow proj -> minion dmg -> spell echo) = 30c

You probably mean Infernal Mantle that was in earlier seup, but is much worse the Sotl especially when running 2x curses and Discipline and going low mana. Players have used rare ES armours, Atziri's Splendour, Dialla's Malefaction, +1 Tabula and Infernal Mantle all the way to endgame maps so choises are plenty.

I recommend using even non-optimal color Sotl as +1 to Golems and Empower is huge boost to damage and Golems survival. Also all ES from other gets boosted, so sotl gives about 350 flas ES in the end that then gets all increases.

"
Thank you for the guide and build. I just hit 72 (this is my second character in the bestiary league) and though it's been rather expensive, it's a great build.

I have most everything for the build, but the shield, and two resist/minion movement speed rings.

I've set up every piece of armor exactly like he has it on his own items.

I do not, however, think I'm casting any curses. I don't see them with the curse icons over their heads for Elemental Weakness / Temporal Chains. I them in 4-link boots with Blasphemy and Enhance Support.

I use Shield Charge throughout the whole map / area so I'm running right through packs, but they don't seem to be getting the curses.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Your profile is set to private, so I cant see your tree of profile. If you have taken all mana reduction nodes, extra curse node and can activate curses with Discipline, you should see symbols over mobs. Just make sure you are not running hexproof maps without occultist.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
can i usw a brightbeak for mapping with this build as a elementalist or would i loose to much dmg?

Last edited by V4ldaran on Mar 24, 2018, 4:07:51 PM
I got lucky with helmets, 18 minion life ,16 minion damage. Plus increased minion damage and life.

First uber lab I landed a 20% reduced discipline reserve.

I can run ele, temp chains, and discipline and have enough mana to cast golems for damage buff.
Last edited by Deklnu on Mar 24, 2018, 4:06:31 PM
Hello I'm am one level away from finishing the leveling guide and will have all five jewel slots unlocked.

I am using the following Jewels:

1 Anima Stone
1 Primordial Might
2 Primordial Harmonies

My question is what should I put as the 5th Jewel?

Thanks in advance!

Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
"
rsalty wrote:
Hello I'm am one level away from finishing the leveling guide and will have all five jewel slots unlocked.

I am using the following Jewels:

1 Anima Stone
1 Primordial Might
2 Primordial Harmonies

My question is what should I put as the 5th Jewel?

Thanks in advance!

Im still a noob to Golem stuff, but my guess would be another primordial harmonie :)
Hello :) I have 90 lvl necromancer using solar guards and TV for bosses, but I want to try you build.I play on standard only, so which build is hmm, I wont use word BEST, but..most suitable for standard these days?Can I reroll to occultist or elementalist at all if they are better?Sorry for the noob questions,I am still learning the game.
Hi all, I'm a lvl 89 Necro using this build and liking it so far. I recently managed to afford my Presence of Chayula and Skin of the Loyal but I'm just sitting on about 2.1k life and 6.3k ES. I couldn't do Uber Atziri and still can't take it easy in T14+ maps and bosses. This is without Necromantic Aegis and Victario's Charity using a 50% block chance to spells shield. Also already got Anima Stone and 6 Harmonies.

Here's my character page: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toilet94/characters?characterName=PikaPikaMudafuka

I realize my gear isn't maxed, but am I supposed to be having trouble? I tried to follow the leveling guide as exactly as possible. Please let me know if there's some kind of upgrade or point allocation I'm missing cause it isn't really fun running high level content right now.

Thanks for all the help!
Can somebody explain the reasoning behind going Hybrid instead of CI?

Last edited by Giscoicus on Mar 25, 2018, 9:17:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info