| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Ding! It's monday already man. Time for the levelling section of the build :D

Last edited by Xetremer on Sep 10, 2017, 9:18:33 PM
I have added a brief lvling guide. Let me know if I have missed something. Will add item links once get them.
NANI
Gepmeh, sorry to bother you, but can you give me some advice for the passive tree for Slayer?

I am lvl 75.

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA3NDjwUIBRxGJEaOBzOIVUhYCefK1AuUzkOOlI7OzwtPfxAoEd-UEdR5lhjWfNeE185Xz9gkWFSZU1nWGebaPJvJ3KpdO108Xasd1N673zZggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqivCMz49gkFWQbJd5mmqbLZ7FogClNaknqZSsqq4-r2yvp7CrsoC3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEFcSCxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHkreoY7w7vTvAf9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=memberx&characterName=Electro_Duelist

Should i get some leech nodes (does phy damage work because ob 100% lightning conversion?).

I was thinking of taking Berserking node for 18% increased attack speed (cyclone slows me down too much atm) and jewel + all 5% life nodes.
Last edited by memberx on Sep 11, 2017, 5:41:33 AM
"
memberx wrote:
Gepmeh, sorry to bother you, but can you give me some advice for the passive tree for Slayer?

I am lvl 75.

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA3NDjwUIBRxGJEaOBzOIVUhYCefK1AuUzkOOlI7OzwtPfxAoEd-UEdR5lhjWfNeE185Xz9gkWFSZU1nWGebaPJvJ3KpdO108Xasd1N673zZggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqivCMz49gkFWQbJd5mmqbLZ7FogClNaknqZSsqq4-r2yvp7CrsoC3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEFcSCxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHkreoY7w7vTvAf9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=memberx&characterName=Electro_Duelist

Should i get some leech nodes (does phy damage work because ob 100% lightning conversion?).

I was thinking of taking Berserking node for 18% increased attack speed (cyclone slows me down too much atm) and jewel + all 5% life nodes.

This is my planned tree for Slayer lvl90
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAOkACQQAAHGbLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS167y5T029AoF4TIVXcPQd1wKbvTpOoirNXVGFShmDkrWdYYJE6UryfGJH8SxRNDjwUcdl8ggf46_PdaGXqGHasz35R5ndTOzuexfcyfNlyqayqWfMaOJBVJy9yD5RvZlTE9q-nHM4rUA3N_lTGrq4-Z5vkUZd5CZY5DlBH7w4UIF8_9kiMzz38WGM8LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplfyRTrhg18LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73whYHTxj2BvJ5pqAAAAAAA=

Hematophagy is good only because it increase life leech cap by 5% and 20% inc damage. Phys life leech doesn't work with full ele conversion. But I would take it closer to lvl 90, cuz it's just QoL thing.

Edit: Vitality void is enough leech. + you will have Atziri promise flask
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Sep 11, 2017, 6:14:20 AM
Gepmah, can you do look at my char as well? it's CyclonusElectronus, currently on level 92
This build is great man, very appreciated. This build make me go until T13 easily, but it lacks single target damage, since i don't want to use bloodrage is there any alternative i can take to increase my single target damage? Thx!
"
pinter5000 wrote:
Gepmah, can you do look at my char as well? it's CyclonusElectronus, currently on level 92
This build is great man, very appreciated. This build make me go until T13 easily, but it lacks single target damage, since i don't want to use bloodrage is there any alternative i can take to increase my single target damage? Thx!

Well, the biggest things you can change are:
6l - Elemental focus
CWDT 11 + Elemental weakness 14
Lion's roar flask
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
pinter5000 wrote:

6l - Elemental focus
Lion's roar flask

I'm working on the 6L, getting the 4 off color from the brain rattler is pain in the ass :(
Since my CWDT setup is CWDT-IC-Increased duration-Vaal haste, i think i should try swaping duration for ele weakness
About lion's roar, the knockback really annoying, idk sometimes it's make my game desync causing my cyclone didn't leech and died. Even though the bonus more melee damage is super nice, did you get this trouble as well? Or there are some other ways to deal with the knockback?
"
pinter5000 wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
pinter5000 wrote:

6l - Elemental focus
Lion's roar flask

I'm working on the 6L, getting the 4 off color from the brain rattler is pain in the ass :(
Since my CWDT setup is CWDT-IC-Increased duration-Vaal haste, i think i should try swaping duration for ele weakness
About lion's roar, the knockback really annoying, idk sometimes it's make my game desync causing my cyclone didn't leech and died. Even though the bonus more melee damage is super nice, did you get this trouble as well? Or there are some other ways to deal with the knockback?

I'm used to cyclone knockback, so no problems for me. Try Taste of Hate then, but it's pretty pricey.

Edit: Empire grasp gloves are reversing knockback.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Sep 12, 2017, 3:32:50 AM
This build been generous to me. Got this little buddy.
Shaper is on farm, gotta try uber but might be not enought dps to faceroll, so need to learn the fight very well.
"
zjazd wrote:
This build been generous to me. Got this little buddy.
Shaper is on farm, gotta try uber but might be not enought dps to faceroll, so need to learn the fight very well.

Niiiice, GZ!)

Before trying uber ziri, here is some info: I've tried it with 7k life (this league) and uber trio is awful;) the babe is fine, cycloner is fine, but flame one.... when he gets enraged it's one shot:) be careful!
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info