Donald Trump and US politics

When you spend over a year calling the opposition "the party of literally Hitler", how is it a surprise when someone starts shooting? The only surprise is that it took this long despite 24/7 media-induced terror.

---

The shooter lived, by the way. We'll get to hear his reasoning in his own words -- I'm expecting something like "Bernie can still win, match me!"
He lived? Everything I have heard and read said he is dead as a doornail.
Censored.
"
pneuma wrote:
When you spend over a year calling the opposition "the party of literally Hitler", how is it a surprise when someone starts shooting? The only surprise is that it took this long despite 24/7 media-induced terror.

---

The shooter lived, by the way. We'll get to hear his reasoning in his own words -- I'm expecting something like "Bernie can still win, match me!"

I've already heard some twitter crazies that defend him. Saying self defense since you know "republicans want to kill planet and kill people by not giving them free healthcare"
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 14, 2017, 2:42:33 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
He lived? Everything I have heard and read said he is dead as a doornail.

I left off the story this morning after they said he was taken to the hospital.
Indeed, he has since died in the hospital.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
My representative was there with his 10 year old son who got to witness this. Good times! GRRR

I blame this on the liberal media, I'm sorry. Inciting violence when they know there are crazies and weak minded people out there!

Trump incited violence during his rallies, did you cheer or condemn that? Personally, I condemn anyone that incite violence, regardless of political affiliation.

As a side note, look at the dumb response from Trump* "We will pray for you". Like, wtf, start doing something about gun control already! How many deaths will it take for gun control to happen?

*Not that previous presidents were any better on that subject
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
My representative was there with his 10 year old son who got to witness this. Good times! GRRR

I blame this on the liberal media, I'm sorry. Inciting violence when they know there are crazies and weak minded people out there!

Trump incited violence during his rallies, did you cheer or condemn that? Personally, I condemn anyone that incite violence, regardless of political affiliation.

As a side note, look at the dumb response from Trump* "We will pray for you". Like, wtf, start doing something about gun control already! How many deaths will it take for gun control to happen?

*Not that previous presidents were any better on that subject

Crazies just use something else as we see abroad like cars, like bombs, knives. I have a better idea give more people guns so active shooters could be stopped sooner. We should have marksman classes in elementary school.
Git R Dun!
"
faerwin wrote:
Like, wtf, start doing something about gun control already! How many deaths will it take for gun control to happen?

Can we make that a separate thread or something?
Or just don't?

---

ah fuck it's too late, see y'all in 5-10 pages

EDIT: This was a Bernie supporter. He probably voted routinely in favor of more gun control. He could have relinquished his gun(s) at any time. He could have decided against shooting people that he disagrees with at any time. The gun is completely unimportant to the event or the discussion.
Last edited by pneuma on Jun 14, 2017, 2:58:27 PM
- Cars are ineffective for killing (big trucks are, but with the events of Nice, security around big events are reinforced and have active police presence, so more guns wouldn't change anything).

- Guns have no effect against bombs. They don't do any noise until they blow up, can be installed with minimal time taken. The only time a gun can be effective is in the case of a suicide bomber that yell and run towards their targeted crowd, instead of passing for a normal person and blowing up with no one suspecting a thing.

- Knives are far more favorable than gun because it is a LOT harder to kill someone with a knife than with a gun and it's also far easier to run away from someone with a knife.

You'd still have police that would carry guns.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
Wait ... what? Trump told people to kill people? Must have missed that vid. And yeah, the shooter used an ak 47 but those are cool as long as they are in the hands of drug dealers. WTF?
Censored.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
Like, wtf, start doing something about gun control already! How many deaths will it take for gun control to happen?

Can we make that a separate thread or something?
Or just don't?

---

ah fuck it's too late, see y'all in 5-10 pages

EDIT: This was a Bernie supporter. He probably voted routinely in favor of more gun control. He could have relinquished his gun(s) at any time. He could have decided against shooting people that he disagrees with at any time. The gun is completely unimportant to the event or the discussion.

I see the gun as important. If the guy didn't have one, would he have acted? Nowhere as likely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info