Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Lol, biased media? You realize its the democrats and some republicans who want justice done in this case, right?

Did I say biased. I meant very fake news. :)

Yeah, I'm sure the dems want "justice" and its not because they've been surprise-raped in the elections and are now grabbing at straws.

But let's imagine Trump really played dirty. If this was the case, he would have sacked Comey immediatelly (for doing a bad job on Hillarys servers case), not later.

So you guys really really hate Trump and want baseless far-fetched ideas like "russians hacked US elections" to be true. Because CNN. Mkay... I want to believe.

Meanwhile, someone did hack... Hillary's >illegal< servers
Oh look here, bribes from a terror supporting medieval kingdom.
Even more: corruption & collusion inside DNC to take out Barney Sandals from the picture.

"Trump played dirty in the elections" ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 14, 2017, 7:55:05 PM
"
morbo wrote:
So you guys really really hate Trump and want baseless far-fetched ideas like "russians hacked US elections" to be true. Because CNN. Mkay... I want to believe.
)

How do you even know its far fetched? People like you believed this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
[Removed by Support]
anything is everything
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 8:45:17 PM
"
morbo wrote:
But let's imagine Trump really played dirty. If this was the case, he would have sacked Comey immediatelly (for doing a bad job on Hillarys servers case), not later.

"that plays great before the election, now we don't care."
-Donald J. Trump

He literally stopped caring the moment the election results came in.

And Clinton not belonging in office is a separate concern from Trump not belonging in office. She lost, great, one more to go. Though the prospects of Mike Pence possibly taking over isn't exactly making me tingle all over, if you don't empty the trash once in a while it'll overflow.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
How do you even know its far fetched? People like you believed this guy..

It's not that I believe Trump, but that I don't believe the side accusing Trump of "russian collusion".

Politicians will always tell you what they think it will get them votes. The video you posted proves nothing in relation to the alleged "russian hacks".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
How do you even know its far fetched? People like you believed this guy..

It's not that I believe Trump, but that I don't believe the side accusing Trump of "russian collusion".

Politicians will always tell you what they think it will get them votes. The video you posted proves nothing in relation to the alleged "russian hacks".

It an investigation that will take some time. Watergate took much longer then this investigation. Conservatives have no foot to stand on when they screamed Benghazi for 5 years.
The Russia narrative has been manufactured literally within 24 hours by John Podesta and Robby Mook. Source: the book about the Hillbeasts campaign.

And I may be late to the party but ironically shitty factory jobs pay quite well in Germany, especially if you're willing to work night shifts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The Russia narrative has been manufactured literally within 24 hours by John Podesta and Robby Mook. Source: the book about the Hillbeasts campaign.

And I may be late to the party but ironically shitty factory jobs pay quite well in Germany, especially if you're willing to work night shifts.

You mean that fake news from the Brietbart writer? Really enjoyed the fake uranium one deal they made up.

and he's gone.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info