Donald Trump and US politics

You really think she was gonna scalp? Be serious. Unless it has some other meaning that I'm not aware, it means cutting the skin of the head.

And neo-nazis deserve to be punches in the face. Not saying they were neo-nazis though...

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
You really think she was gonna scalp? Be serious. Unless it has some other meaning that I'm not aware, it means cutting the skin of the head.

And neo-nazis deserve to be punches in the face. Not saying they were neo-nazis though...

I think its from the movie Inglorious Basterds.
"
DalaiLama wrote:

The C-130 that drops these routinely goes into hot airspaces. Just search for AC-130H (2013 and before) or AC-130U gunships. If we didn't have A-10s, these would be used even more often.

Due to the clear and obvious vulnerabilities of the C-130, shoulder fired guided missiles, or even old vehicle mounted AAA guns can take these things out. It's a turbo-prop behemoth, which makes it a large and slow target. Has a radar cross section as big as it looks. It's a sitting duck for a stinger missile. A smaller bomb, something designed specifically to get the most out of a B2's payload, would be a more effective weapon they could use over a wider range of air spaces. Even a B1 bomber, which is considerably faster than a C-130 would be a better choice.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 16, 2017, 9:59:49 PM
People should just be happy he didn't assume her gender and treated her how he would have treated anyone else.

You get geared up like that, brag that you're going to go fight people, invade an event with the purpose of disrupting it, jump into a scuffle and.... what did you expect.

And on the plus side, if you take a punch you can then open up a GoFundMe with a funding goal of $80,000 dollars.

I would take a solid punch for that kind of money.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 16, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
Regarding Berkeley, and the events which took place at the pro-Trump rally:

I will freely and gladly state for the record that I stand by the right of the pro-Trump demonstrators, who were present legally and with peaceful intent, to do so, and also to defend themselves against unlawful attackers.

Can any of the rest of you genuinely defend the actions of the black-clad, mask-wearing thugs who attended solely to disrupt that rally using unlawful violence?

Go ahead. I'm waiting. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Manocean wrote:
People should just be happy he didn't assume her gender and treated her how he would have treated anyone else.

You get geared up like that, brag that you're going to go fight people, jump into a scuffle and.... what did you expect.

And on the plus side, if you take a punch you can then open up a GoFundMe with a funding goal of $80,000 dollars.

I would take a solid punch for that kind of money.

What's that GoFundMe for? Her SRS? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 16, 2017, 10:18:12 PM
Honest question: There isn't "MAGA Gurls"? Like, if fighting is inevitable, why not let chicks fight other chicks?
And if there isn't any alt-right chick available, why not a dude that is around her weight? That guy weights at least 30% more than her...
And if there isn't any light weight dude, then couldn't this dude not sneak on her before hitting her?
I mean, if you are willing to hit a woman, you might wanna try to be a little chivalrous and call her attention before...

I don't know about you guys, but if I HAVE to fight a woman that weights less than me, and I see she is unarmed I might even give her the first hit. Sneaking up, hitting and then running away is too much for me. If she is cute I might not even be able to hit her in the face, even if I'm losing...
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I will freely and gladly state for the record that I stand by the right of the pro-Trump demonstrators, who were present legally and with peaceful intent, to do so, and also to defend themselves against unlawful attackers.

Can any of the rest of you genuinely defend the actions of the black-clad, mask-wearing thugs who attended solely to disrupt that rally using unlawful violence?

Why would you stand by either side? Its extremists on both sides. You do know a large part of the Pro Trump side is Golden State Skinheads, South Bay Skins, Hammerskin Nation & and other Neo-Nazi groups? Acting like these people didn't come for a fight is comical. No decent person would want anything to do with either side.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Why would you stand by either side? Its extremists on both sides. You do know a large part of the Pro Trump side is Golden State Skinheads, South Bay Skins, Hammerskin Nation & and other Neo-Nazi groups? Acting like these people didn't come for a fight is comical. No decent person would want anything to do with either side.

So, you're telling me that the Trump supporters, by scheduling a peaceful demonstration, invited those violent attacks? I don't care if it was the Cajun KKK; those "anti-fa" thugs came out and made the trouble. They could've left their weapons at home, or stayed home, for that matter. Remember the old saw, "What if they had a war and nobody came?" The Lefties forgot about that one, apparently. =9[.]9=
"
soneka101 wrote:
Honest question: There isn't "MAGA Gurls"? Like, if fighting is inevitable, why not let chicks fight other chicks?
And if there isn't any alt-right chick available, why not a dude that is around her weight? That guy weights at least 30% more than her...
And if there isn't any light weight dude, then couldn't this dude not sneak on her before hitting her?
I mean, if you are willing to hit a woman, you might wanna try to be a little chivalrous and call her attention before...

I don't know about you guys, but if I HAVE to fight a woman that weights less than me, and I see she is unarmed I might even give her the first hit. Sneaking up, hitting and then running away is too much for me. If she is cute I might not even be able to hit her in the face, even if I'm losing...

B.S. If a woman attacks me, she has absolved me of any chivalrous restrictions. I will defend myself as vigorously as I am attacked. I have no way to know if she's trained in some martial art, or hopped up on PCP, or what have you; nowadays, there's not even necessarily any clear indication of gender, to begin with. You throw a punch at me, I'll hit you back. ='[.]'=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info