Donald Trump and US politics

Assad and ISIS cooperated in the past many times. In intelligence and fuel. But sure ideologically they are sworn enemies but war is a business first and foremost. ISIS keeps Assad as the reasonable alternative to them so he's enabled them when it suits him. You really need to study lebanon wars. These secs switched sides so many times it would make your head spin. Here is another good example
http://nationalinterest.org/commentary/the-ugly-truth-about-algeria-7146

If Assad felt threatened by USA presence I'm 100% sure ISIS and him would cooperate to oust. Prolly Turkey too if they felt we were giving kurds too much.

It's a brier patch stay out
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 1, 2017, 3:12:55 AM
Well, you still don't need any US boots on the ground, to guard some refugee camps. You can send in the UN for that. Or leave Russia and Iran alone, so they can do their thing.

Large amounts of Americans present in Syria would be quite counter productive anyway and I believe Trump knows that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Gen Demsey said we need 50,000 before congress to make a safe zone. I always assume these estimates are low based on history and Generals hubris. I'm not a military professional I'm a keyboard warrior so I have to go with at least what he said at a bare minimum
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 1, 2017, 3:25:53 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Gen Demsey said we need 50,000 before congress to make a safe zone.

Depends on what "make" means. If that means creating from scratch in say, ISIS occupied territory, then yes you'd need a lot of military. But the Kurd (SDF) & gov. controlled areas are quite stable. The government areas are kinda under Russian supervision, so that leaves SDF.

Establishing safe zones in any "opposition" controlled areas is prob. out of the question, since those are infested by al-Qaeda and refugee camps would just become recruiting zones. The syrian gov. would also not look nicely at US military presence anywhere in the country. Better leave ground enforcement to RU, IR & TR. US could just provide air support if needed.

E:
I see trump as the guy who is capable to kinda force all the parties involved to sit together and come to some compromise. Much better than obama and his cronies could or wanted to.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 1, 2017, 3:38:44 AM
Sounds good if thats what he has in mind. But remember his pledge about eradicate ISIS from face of the Earth. Doesnt sound like Trump would be content with guard duty in Kurdistan. Also even if he was - the enemy has a vote and we have lots of enemies in theater -Mission creep..its a thing.

We need to stay the fuck out. No enabling no free shit no "translator" by day, AQ by night, refuges some of whom got our troops killed. America First. MAGA.

Are you European? No we shouldn't save you either from your weak willed politicians who open flood gates to refugees.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 1, 2017, 4:20:24 AM
Mere hours after Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court, protestors were already loaded with professionally made protest signs. Soros doing some work.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Are you European? No we shouldn't save you either from your weak willed politicians who open flood gates to refugees.

Yes and you are right, you shouldn't. Most of EU politicians are a mix of US lapdogs, collaborating with Obama on destroying Syria and marxist-globalist lunatics that want to bring half of Africa and ME here.

Trump will have a beneficial effect on EU, even without any direct involvement. EU elites are actually shitting their pants, cause Trump is showing that is possible to move away from the established "status quo". Countries like Britain, Hungary, Poland, Czech & Slovak, already said fuck you to Brussels / Merkel in various ways. E: And soon the same might happen in France, Netherlands & Germoney proper.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 1, 2017, 5:39:39 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
London’s Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks ‘Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big City’

Yeah terror attacks just spontaneously come up, when the city becomes big enough. Nothing to do with a certain imported religious ideology.

That's why Germany was riddled with terror attacks in the past, but now that the country has become more "inclusive & multicultural", everything is fine.

Germans caused 100 million deaths not to long ago. Do you really wanna go there? No one has a monopoly on violence. But we can sure reduce it but not allowing unknowns/liabilities and allowing assets. I support Trump and extreme vetting

Germans caused 100 million deaths not too long ago?????????????

By making that ridiculous statement you have just negated everything you have said.

You can fool some of the people all of the time
You can fool all of the people some of the time
You can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Apparently Trump can fool all the conservatives all of the time.

When Trump blows up something (hopefully figuratively speaking) the shrapnel won't discriminate between left and right.

Government by twitter. That doesn't make you even a little bit nervous?
The vitriolic attitude in this post is beyond belief.
Why don't you all just shut up and wait and see.

Then you can beat the loser over the head with the "I told you so's"

That's if you still have a country left.

40 million died in WW1 60 million in WW2 who started those? Germany. I'm not bashing Germany just using it as an big example saying no one has a providence on violence so blaming muslims for violence is BS. 99% of wars are business. Sure they may rally around a ideological thing for stupid people but men pulling strings it's about money. These wars in ME are about money. Pipelines. It's basically whos gonna supply gas and oil to wealthy EU market. Russia and Iran or the Gulf sheikhs and syria/iraq is the battle ground with proxies.

No President makes me nervous. Even Obama didnt. I'm very conservative but I get emotionally invested. I'll be fine no matter whos in power. So will you. Hysteria by left is so funny.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 1, 2017, 8:17:57 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

If I had to chose yes. Saudi Arabia/Iran is not a cess pool liberal cities are.

I'd rather convert to Islam and move to Tehran than live in San Francisco. I wouldn't even need to think about it, I'd be hopping on the plane as fast as I could.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info