Donald Trump and US politics

"
Manocean wrote:

I mean it's hilarious the mental gymnastics you are going through right now to prove your point

I know, right? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD7ACblQ0PU

This isn't the same day, but it's the same area. This is the same girl that was pepper sprayed while doing an interview for a news reporter. Literally what you are up against. And if you stand your ground and fight back you have idiots online that DEFEND the leftist violence by going:

"Omg see! The trump supporter was like totally fighting these people that came with specific intent to hurt them!! violence on both sides, neither side is better than the other just a bunch of thugs!"

What state do you live in Anuhart? And how are you so closed off from realizing what's going on in your country?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 5, 2017, 8:40:55 AM
"
Manocean wrote:

This isn't the same day, but it's the same area. This is the same girl that was pepper sprayed while doing an interview for a news reporter. Literally what you are up against. And if you stand your ground and fight back you have idiots online that DEFEND the leftist violence by going:

"Omg see! The trump supporter was like totally fighting these people that came with specific intent to hurt them!! violence on both sides, neither side is better than the other just a bunch of thugs!"

What state do you live in Anuhart? And how are you so closed off from realizing what's going on in your country?

I'm not defending any violence, I'm not a 'lefty' I'm against all violence and won't cherry pick people on the left being violent to people on the right as being the doing of the left, it's the doing of people. Just as I won't cherry pick people on the right being violent to people on the left as being the doing of the right, it's the doing of people.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 5, 2017, 8:51:33 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
All the walls of TL;DR and the snarky, obnoxious taunts and insults on an internet game forum aren't going to change any minds about these things. All they're going to change is posters' opinions of each other, and not for the better. So go on and proclaim that President Trump will be out in six months, or that he hates (ethnic group of your choosing), or that he's in deep with the Russians, or that he kicks puppies, if it makes you feel better.

I will. Can you be sure Trump never kick puppies?
Headline "Trump kicks puppies". Definitely sound newsworthy.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

I'm not defending any violence, I'm not a 'lefty' I'm against all violence and won't cherry pick people on the left being violent to people on the right as being the doing of the left, it's the doing of people. Just as I won't cherry pick people on the right being violent to people on the left as being the doing of the right, it's the doing of people.

You are doing it wrong. Just claim the bad guys are right wingers. Remember claim all good guys are all on your side. All bad guys are on their.
"
1. Are you fucking serious? The right-wing throughline on Clinton was literally "Lock her up". That she was a criminal, a traitor, responsible for ISIS, murdered a US ambassador (only the latest on a long kill list - remember Vince Foster?), and was taking part in a pedophile ring beneath a Washington pizza restaurant. You seriously think that the mature, sane, rational people* behind those lovely opinions would have turned around and said, "Well, you win some, you lose some, time to get back to work making this country great again."
You might be forgetting that we were thoroughly prepped for a Trump defeat. Yes, Clinton is a criminal, but when you're told she has a 90+% chance to win the election while your candidate is bombarded by 90+% negative press coverage, you tend to make your peace with failure a little before the fat lady sings. For many Trump supporters, the first two steps of the grieving process were already completed before November 8, and we'd moved onto the third.

Of course, you've heard revisionist history on this one. "I had my faith in Trump the whole time." Maybe a tiny few did. But most of the time you hear it, it's bullshit. We all thought he'd lose. We were mentally ready for it; Clinton supporters were taken completely by surprise.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
One thing I found interesting about that video is the large number of people forcing others away from her, shouting "no violence".

"
Raycheetah wrote:
I do know this: Trump is not what all the emotionally-hypercharged hysterics are saying he is. He's not a racist; he's not Hitler; and he's not a warmonger.

He is, however, wrathful, poorly-informed or consistently dishonest on domestic and foreign policies, and quite compromised, even ignoring Russia.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
deathflower wrote:
Remember claim all good guys are all on your side. All bad guys are on their.

But I don't have a side :/
Casually casual.

If there is an zombie apocalypse I want this dude on my team:
http://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20170305&t=2&i=1174932385&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=780&pl=468&sq=&r=LYNXMPED2400S

He was born ready.
Last edited by soneka101 on Mar 5, 2017, 9:49:29 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
As bad as Obama Care is, it still accomplished some very important things. It won't be completely undone, but over the next several administrations it will be reshaped into something better, unless it bankrupts us.

Now why haven't I heard a single republican representative, senator, cabinet member, staffer, spokesperson, adviser or POTUS himself say just that?

All I hear is REPEAL and REPLACE.

NEW and IMPROVED
rather than 10% better.

Just a sales slogan.
Cost is the primary issue with the program right now. Choice of services without having your costs jacked through the roof is the other.

If the costs come down and people have more choice within a price bracket (which keeps the medical providers more honest) than Trump can claim a victory and the democrats can claim a victory.

Right now all the GOP is doing is spinning the wheels and making the tires melt. They are going nowhere without some cooperative efforts across the aisle.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 5, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Right now all the GOP is doing is spinning the wheels and making the tires melt. They are going nowhere without some cooperative efforts across the aisle.
They have a majority. In both houses, plus Pres. So you're leaving out a key fact: the GOP itself is divided on how to proceed. They need cooperation within their own aisle and/or across it.

The Dems would be insane to be obstructionist on this issue. This is their chance to ally with the more centrist Republicans and actually have some influence on legislation.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 5, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info