Donald Trump and US politics

Trump week 2. Lets watch Americas slow and steady decline. Already read about the anti LGBT measures he wants to put in place.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:
What does that have to do with the US? Are you saying no one should be able to flee their countries for hope of a better life for their family?

It has to do with the question why would anyone be against taking in millons of "refugees". They can flee alright, but it doesn't mean you have to take them in. Especially not if the major reason they want in, is because of welfare state. You probably don't know, but most the "refugees" that came to EU, only wanted into Germany & Sweden and would immediatelly became violent if their path was barred. Just by coincidence these two countries have the most lucrative welfare programs in EU.

"
Deliverme wrote:

By the by it should be noted that I am alive because my leech lowlife of a grandmother fled Romania in the 30s as a refugee from attacks from your country to the US.

Great. How many gay bars have romanian refugees blown up in the US so far? Or trucks plowed into crowds? Has some transilvanian maniac killed any cartoonists for drawing Dracula, yet?

My wife is from Nice. Lived there for 25 years. We watched the event unfold. She was sobbing as she watched the streets she visited every day turned into a blood bath.

But you know what her response was? Fear for the muslim community. That they would be unjustly persecuted at large due to the acts of a few. That is bravery. Not the knee jerk reaction you are presenting born out of fear and that only perpetuates more hatred.

(The terrorist btw was not a refugee. He was a Tunisian national and lived there legally.)
also Omar Mateen (orlando bar shooter) was not a refugee. Born here.

Sorry

Anymore examples of refugee terrorist attacks? Your first two were stellar ;)
"
Deliverme wrote:
also Omar Mateen (orlando bar shooter) was not a refugee. Born here.

Sorry

Anymore examples of refugee terrorist attacks? Your first two were stellar ;)

My neighbors are muslims and i fear white christian men more than them. But i fear for america right now. Bannon as the head of the NSC. A man with no military experience. A anti government man.
"
Deliverme wrote:
But you know what her response was? Fear for the muslim community.

Most "progressive liberals" react this way, caring more about vitue signaling and imaginary "right-wing supremacist" reprisals (that never materialize), than what kind of nasty 3rd world ideology are we importing into our countries.

Don't worry you and your wife will have more opportunities to care about the feelings of muslims, after the next inevitable islamic terror attack.

"
Anymore examples of refugee terrorist attacks?

Nice dodging. All of them were islamist attacks with immigrant background (2nd, 3rd gneration, it doesnt really matter).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 30, 2017, 3:29:34 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:

Most "progressive liberals" react this way, caring more about vitue signaling and imaginary "right-wing supremacist" reprisals (that never materialize), than what kind of nasty 3rd world ideology are we importing into our countries.

Don't worry you and your wife will have more opportunities to care about the feelings of muslims, after the next inevitable islamic terror attack.

"

Nice dodging. All of them were islamist attacks with immigrant background (2nd, 3rd gneration, it doesnt really matter).

It isnt dodging. We are talking about refugees. Do you want me to acknowledge that those attacks were perpetrated by people that pledged allegiance to ISIL? Fine. No problem. They were.

And it absolutely does matter. When you look at the statistics of deaths by violence in America, how many are caused by refugees vs how many are caused by any other statistic is staggeringly low.

our vetting process has worked. Period. It has. There is absolutely no argument based in reality against this. Period.

"
Deliverme wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:

"

It isnt dodging. We are talking about refugees. Do you want me to acknowledge that those attacks were perpetrated by people that pledged allegiance to ISIL? Fine. No problem. They were.

And it absolutely does matter. When you look at the statistics of deaths by violence in America, how many are caused by refugees vs how many are caused by any other statistic is staggeringly low.

our vetting process has worked. Period. It has. There is absolutely no argument based in reality against this. Period.

More americans die to toddlers than terrorists...let that sink in. Ban toddlers! oh wait, that would be nuts.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

It is okay... we will have our cozy relationship with Putin after we get kicked from NATO. We will start a new Axis.

:(
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump week 2. Lets watch Americas slow and steady decline. Already read about the anti LGBT measures he wants to put in place.

Translation: Let's watch liberal media's slow and steady drumhead of Trump. Already seeing "special reports" and "breaking news" about every Trump action being spun to the breaking point of truthful reporting. Mass media makes it bucks by spreading drama and dividing the nation in us vs them.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
... i fear white christian men more ...

Out of context, but explains where Sarah is coming from quite nicely.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 30, 2017, 4:32:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info