[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

Since when have mouse macros been bannable? Serious question.

So like if I was to use Logitech software to simultaneously cast 2 curses with 1 mouse click, that's not allowed?

Every other online ARPG allows this that I'm aware as well as every MMORPG I've ever played. Seems odd that it would be bannable in PoE.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 8, 2017, 7:58:35 AM
"
zzang wrote:
Damn guys 19 pages of fish catched by one single guy....

He's more successfull with one post than Solwitch with all his posts together.

Picture this thread:

hey now thats an insult to solwitch

his posts are at least fun
I dont see any any key!
in all fairness, it doesnt look like to me GGG scans your private messages for such keywords and ban you for whatever things you might have said.

Someone probably reported your chat which made it highlighted to GGG.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Funny that a post on Reddit with a deleted account led me back here again. Just can't get off your horribly misguided warpath huh?

Keep me entertained people. Girlfriend is in urgent care with possible appendicitis. I'm going to be here a while.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Did you email support? It seems weird that they'd instantly ban you out of the blue with no warning if it's your first offense and you didn't know about the rule, there is probably more going on here.
"
matt29234 wrote:
Did you email support? It seems weird that they'd instantly ban you out of the blue with no warning if it's your first offense and you didn't know about the rule, there is probably more going on here.

Uhh thats exactly what they do, they won't warn you so you can transfer all your cheated items onto another account so the ban instantly without warning, and if after further investigation they find that the reports or proof were not quite good enough they would subsequently unban him....point is they had more than enough proof to ban the OP, even more now that he has posted his idiocy for all to see.

Stuff like ohh but i didn't know is a bullshit claim especially after reading the ToS (even if you didn't bother your arse you still agreed to it) plus common sense would tell you that it's cheating
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 10, 2017, 6:10:40 PM
Or someone could make two alts and forge a conversation about macros to see if one gets banned automatically. That might put a stop to this...

If anyone is bothered anyways...
Just making a boring, inoffensive post nobody cares about
Last edited by inyourface45 on Feb 10, 2017, 6:15:02 PM
I guess he is that silly streamer who got permd on stream live while cheating with flask macro.

Good shit right here.
"
datenshiddd wrote:
I guess he is that silly streamer who got permd on stream live while cheating with flask macro.

Good shit right here.

The guy in that video had it coming, posting concrete proof for everyone to see, he has also apparently had other accounts perma banned and he still put money into supporters packs.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
datenshiddd wrote:

Good shit right here.

The guy in that video had it coming, posting concrete proof for everyone to see, he has also apparently had other accounts perma banned and he still put money into supporters packs.

well i wonder why the player "Daresso" isn't banned, i reported him for the same flaskmacro after he posted a .webm on reddit of him using the macro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info