[2.5] Golemancer with lvl 28 flame golem ( not budget ) -> XBOX READY <-

Where the dmg come from - I got the point. The only weird thing is the dmg I do. Want to compare to see the difference betweed u and me. Cuz I do have exact same items(enchant way better). And I see not much of dmg vs some retarded bosses like wolf xD

the only big deal I feel is the glove enchant mhm.
edit : OK I just checked your profile. You are using Eminence instead of Harmonies Jewel, that does explain the damage output difference.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 1, 2017, 5:19:55 AM
oh lel.. got it xDDDDDDD

what is the best roll for it?

which of the roll should I take as prior?
Last edited by iwonderwice on Feb 1, 2017, 6:09:33 AM
Golem damage / Golem skill recovery
IGN TylordRampage
"
iwonderwice wrote:
oh lel.. got it xDDDDDDD

what is the best roll for it?

which of the roll should I take as prior?

so how things are going now with harmonies ?
IGN TylordRampage
much better, I would say far better then it was ofc.
Lets call this build is smth like AFK-master.(meaning the t16 gameplay) xD
Not playing it that much, cuz serving stuff a lot.
So far good build. Not the price, but the gameplay.

Still I find srs the best among at killing stuff. The auramancer-srs ofc. The only rly gr8 stuff about this build, u dont need to be dependant on vaal skill and u r always rdy to kill stuff. Do not need much preparation before the fight. So far best t16 killer is golemancer(not the speed, but the way he does it).
Last edited by iwonderwice on Feb 6, 2017, 8:00:39 AM
up for myself
IGN TylordRampage
Sorry for digging this up. But I was thinking about playing this build and i have a few questions.
On paper I'm not a big fan of the idea of being blood magic and not able to recast my golems. Do you think the build loses too much dps if i were to play it with a Heretic's Veil with two curses and blood magic gem and two auras on mana, dropping either Haste or Anger?
I could constantly recast the golems, taking advantage of the Primordial Might effects that only occur 8 sec after cast an also the fire penetration from Mastermind of Discord to even out the damage loss.

Do you think that would still be equally strong or is the additional Aura just too strong?
How do you get Level 28?

21 (gem) + 3 (bow) + 3 (empower) = 27.
lvl 21 flame golem + 3lvl from bow+ epower lvl 5 since the +1 to socketed gem from lvl on bow so that means empower give 4lvl so its 21+3+4
Last edited by Yipi1 on Sep 10, 2017, 9:20:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info