[2.5] Golemancer with lvl 28 flame golem ( not budget ) -> XBOX READY <-

"
iwonderwice wrote:
Okay - what is the point of having spell echon linked to lightning golem? It does override flame golems.

How does orb of storm works for us?

WHy wouldn't u replace spell echo with blink arrow - so u can move in TC maps freely.

And add flask section. For some people would be nice to see such option.

Spell echo works for golem casted skills, so its an easy way to double up. I'm portant because he uses it for culling strike + increased rarity. Orb of storms is used to proc Elemental Equilibrium passive for higher flame golem damage. He has lightning warp so blink arrow isn't needed.
Got the point. So Spell buff the golem itself aswell. Good call.

Orb of shadow. Okay.

Everything is clear. Ty mate.
Bosses t15 not melting much. But dmg and sustain balance is gr8.
Still srs is way stronger in terms of dmg and sustain ^(
Think this would work with a CI version? Basically swap out 2x clayshaper for 6L bow and quiver?
"
Churbro wrote:
Think this would work with a CI version? Basically swap out 2x clayshaper for 6L bow and quiver?

This is feasible but it's a different build at the end. You should find such build in the forum too. But I am not convinced you would gain in survability or damage. Playing with enfeeble+temp chain and fast ES regen start is nuts.

For the potions I have a very basic setup with anti bleed / anti freeze mods.
If you have the budget , you can add Vinktar to shock bosses.
Some unique defensiv flask can be usefull too ( Kiara's Determination even if you have already stun immunity, Rumi's Concoction etc ).

For the record, this build is able to clean Hall of Grandmaster. Just remove haste or you will be culled :p
I killed Shaper yesterday too , not deathless because I did a mistake ( got a vortex in the safe area :x ). Minautor guardian is still very hard, didnt manage to kill him deathless.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 31, 2017, 5:21:31 AM
Minos is hard to the most of golem-builds. So it is fine.

How the fight vs shaper? I mean - for the most of the time U have not enough life pool to cast. Do u remove a hast to be able to recast + hp flask ?
Fight vs Shaper is easy and kinda fast, you just have to take care at the different mechanisms ( place the vortex outside , avoid the beam etc ) but like all other builds.

About the life pool, I have enough life to spam Orb of Storm.
I don't have to recast the golem because they never die against Shaper.
(to be honest, only Minautor managed to kill the lightning golem but the 3 flame golem survived and killed him )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 31, 2017, 7:29:59 AM
Been testing dmg. Could u give a show case vs retardly buffed Dark forest map boss? Just to see dmg out put.
Not feeling that I have good enough dmg.
Am I missing smth or it is just this boss?
The Kaom - dies slowly aswell. My srs was like - pew and 2 sec time. The Wolf - 5-6sec time right after he ends the cast.

Am I doing it wrong or it is normal to have such low dmg output?
I do put orb nearby to proc stuff. But meh.. Tip?

Could u make a showcase vid vs t15 bosses?
all damage are coming from 3 things :

- flame golem lvl 28
- 10 harmonies with 2 different type of golem
- anger/haste for dmg, haste / minion movement speed on rings for mobility

I am sure some builds are killing it a lot faster but for the metric, I just did Hydra rolled with 30% more life & 35 % increased life map mods... Fight is around 1min20s long. ( video beeing uploaded right now )

Will try to record a T15 boss soon, I am broke with T15 right now. But basically they are all dead in the 3 - 10 sec window time.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 31, 2017, 7:01:57 PM
Hydra (+30%/+35% life mods ) video added
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info