New Microtransactions!

Any chance on us getting a greenfire/ghostfire sunder mtx?
pLZ NO MORE WINGS/WING LIKE BACK ATTACHMENTS

I JUST WANT MORE CAPEZ
MFJonesHC
how bout some plain capes without anything stupid attached? thanks.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
NEED GHOST FLAME FIRESTORM
"
Forsman wrote:
how bout some plain capes without anything stupid attached? thanks.

They'll only release 'normal' cape mtx'es after the current supporter packs expire. That's to allow the supporters to enjoy their exclusive access to capes for a while, before the rest of us plebs get em'.
Infernal char effect looks a bit lame to me.
Celestial hood is just weird.
I think the Dragon back attach looks pretty cool to the dragon set (not that much without), but i do like the effects on the banners after that whirl :)
The ebony tornado shot is really simple, but i actually like it, the black colour can often go well with simple effects :)
"
Rafurion wrote:
Why is there a hand for the infernal effect...

Just the orb would have been neat. The only thing missing is the toilet paper on top of the hand to wipe dat ass.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 24, 2017, 2:15:24 AM
ooo that hood is absolutely sexy as fuck

the back attachment i am not a fan, and i very much dislike the inferno character effect. it would look a lot better without a hand grabbing your junk everywhere you went
"
Rafurion wrote:
TBH..You guys have really bad taste in micro transactions. Just because you think these micro transactions are cool doesn't mean we think its cool.

Just because you don't think something's cool doesn't mean we don't think it's cool.

See what I did there? You make it sound like people who work for GGG would like different skill / character effects for... some reason. Different people like different things. Why on earth do you assume everyone agrees with you? That's seriously one of the weirdest posts I've ever seen.

Sure, anecdotally I do agree with you about the hand - I'd prefer the character effect without it. But I've also liked quite a lot of the new stuff they've added, e.g. the Mana Wurm backpiece. If you don't like some of the new stuff then that sucks - hopefully you like the next MTX they make. But you're not the only person they're trying to sell to and you don't speak for the rest of us.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
wow, looks like for 2005year mtx for another games huh well done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info