New Microtransactions!

The next time I get enough money for this game, I'm pressing that M button for that hood, it looks straight up epic, GGG. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
stop releasing mtx's that are based off old mtx structures... exact same things with a different color... very disappointing
The red bauble looks nice but WTF that hand looks terrible!
GGG.. I guarantee you that if you removed the hand for the infernal character effect, you will get more people to buy the MTX. And that back attachment is also horrible just like all of your recent MTX from November 2016.

TBH..You guys have really bad taste in micro transactions. Just because you think these micro transactions are cool doesn't mean we think its cool.
Permanent Hardcore only.
Last edited by Rafurion on Jan 23, 2017, 11:17:37 PM
Not a fan of the celestial hood, all the others look in place and very organic MTX. Not sure what the designer of the hood was thinking to be honest.
~
Drunken Bladefall Build (Witch) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1575889
Contact Hours CST
Celestial Hood, Dragon Banners Back Attachment and Ebony Tornado Shot look really nice, will most likely get at least two of those as soon as my cash flow will allow it.

edit: would also be nice to have a version of the Hood without the tail style at the back of it and i'd love to see Back Attachments similar to those that came with the Grandmaster Supporter Packs.
Last edited by Schiriki on Jan 23, 2017, 11:20:05 PM
Should have detailed which MTX's revenue will be used toward XBOX development (/sarcasm).

meh .. tornado shot best .. but probably won't buy
no wtf are these
Man comments are funny...

They are decent too much hate out there.

I would suggest bringing some of the older stuff back.

Also, make the masters clothing, and other npcs clothing available in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info