2.5.2b Patch Notes

After the patch my Scourge started spawning annoying wolves :(
Uber lab still stutter stepping, 70% disconnect ratio, fire damage on floor hitting you still when you are no where near it?

No thanks GGG fix your game.
Or better yet, grab that Xbox cash cow from PC user donations instead of fixing your game, that'll make everyone happy.
Last edited by hoodar on Jan 24, 2017, 6:19:55 AM
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
@Qarl : You never deployed a main patch without any issue, nor started a new league without a big mess. Do you really think it's serious to launch an X1 port?

[EDIT] Just played a map with burning ground, it lags as hell.

I had about 60 fps before update
now: maps + burning ground 25 fps
breach 0/5 fps
town 30/20

it lags as hell... pls do something i cant play :c

amd x4 860k
radeon rx 460 windforce
Leave PoE for a bit.

See new patch.

Eyes glimmer with hope.

What once was steady now is choppy.

Here I leave again.
can't download the Update via steam, 230'ish MB - it gives me a insufficient Drive Space error (needs 12.8 GB, idk why) i got 11gb free space(on my SSD, where PoE is located)
Help me plz
edit: Ok wow, i really had to get 13gb free space on my SSD ;_; Works now
One day i will find the right words, and they will be simple. - Jack Kerouac
Last edited by TheLegendToast on Jan 24, 2017, 8:44:38 AM
How do I post an Image of the error I'm having when trying to load POE?

Last edited by Valkoriam on Jan 24, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
Lol all of these complaints about DX11 problems when it's an optional beta. Top keks. Also, my performance is markedly better. Thanks GGG keep up the great work.
"
NecroSmokist wrote:
Lol all of these complaints about DX11 problems when it's an optional beta. Top keks. Also, my performance is markedly better. Thanks GGG keep up the great work.

It's not only a dx11 problem, performances issues are in dx9 and dx9ex for many players, UI and items are corrupted too.
Like for me, the game now is quite unplayable.
Oh, and I think it's quite normal if users complain about a patch that adds issues instead of resolving bugs and increasing performance.

I call all those posts "feedbacks". If users feels bad is cause they really enjoy this game and wanna play it.
That's all.
I also feel like the update messed up the fluidity, i also have a solid rig and after several test under DX9 / 11 i can conclued that the patch indeed didnt helped but downgraded the global performance.

CPU : FX 8300 OC to 3.8 Ghz
GPU : GTX 970 EXOC Black Edition
Motherboard : 990FX Extrem 3
12 Go RAM DDR3 1333
Windows 7 Ultimate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info