"
Thegzagenius wrote:
You don't own a part of the company. Get
the
fuck
over
it.

how about no?

i ever argumented it's awful to blackmail ggg to withdraw support if they don't do this or that and i still think that way.

but for me it's absolutely legit for players to complain about them not communicating such important changes in advance while at the same time asking to support their vision for the game.
nobody took their post about releasing for consoles in 2014 serious. if anybody knew about it in the first place, i didn't.

which is another issue i complained about before: them never pointing to news statements they do on external media if there isn't just a big release. legit? or should i get over that one too?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I really don't understand this...

I bought all of my supporter packs and points just to tell those guys (and ladies) from GGG, I really appreciate playing this game.

When Ascendancy came out I was so pissed of the labyrinth I almost ended perandus league after two days. Now I enjoy lab.

Donation is always leap of faith. Disappointing in case of GGG? No.
Last edited by pajingtonn on Jan 25, 2017, 2:38:59 PM
"
pajingtonn wrote:
Donation is always leap of faith.

While I agree with that general idea, there's some Nigerian prince that's still in prison after I gave them my money!!!
didn't supporters get to design things for the game itself? So much for your bs. oops.

And i bet many of those 'supporters' knew their money would be going to a console version, about ZERO would have done it, and ggg would NOT have the money to do it. oops again.
I only buy tabs for myself and my daughters and we bought tabs for our family guild ("The Happy Fun-time Guild - Murder, friendship, and fun!" My daughter set it up... I worry about her).

That just feels like I am paying a bit to enjoy the game.
"
poeliceman wrote:
If anybody bought more than tabs necessary to play game it's on them. Most did so for some imagined glory. Ego is a fragile thing.

IDK, the first pack I bought was a pledge...

therest were entirely for MTX and frilly titles, to help my ego.
In my opinion, when I bought supporter packs is to support the game and I have nothing against a console port but I do think GGG was a bit shady how they announced it so far along. My major concern is about this port is how it will start affecting the current game, I don't think we will ever see skills like flameblast or stormcall and most probably from here on out it will be more like a twin stick game.

Even if the devs do come up with fun and interesting skills, they wont be able to implement it due to controllers which I think is kind of bulls***. ProjectPT made some good points and really makes you think what the direction will be going forward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info