You bought a supporter pack, not a stake of GGG

Get the fuck over it.
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 11:14:48 PM
If anybody bought more than tabs necessary to play game it's on them. Most did so for some imagined glory. Ego is a fragile thing.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
People can decide to support, or NOT support, GGG based on what direction they are taking the game, not just MTX.

Get the fuck over it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Crowdfunding was over in 2012.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This again?

Well, you're right, of course. Some choose to ignore that "their" money went into performance improvements. Expensive leagues. Huge expansions. Tons of 2D and 3D art. New skills. Items. Audio rework. More maps. More bosses. I could go on.

They choose to ignore this. Why? Because some of them were being made with Xbox in mind. So they don't count... Somehow. Some players have this need to complain about everything. Just let them. Ignore them. Let them have a blowout.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Craving steak for dinner now :(
"
Phrazz wrote:
This again?

Well, you're right, of course. Some choose to ignore that "their" money went into performance improvements. Expensive leagues. Huge expansions. Tons of 2D and 3D art. New skills. Items. Audio rework. More maps. More bosses. I could go on.

They choose to ignore this. Why? Because some of them were being made with Xbox in mind. So they don't count... Somehow. Some players have this need to complain about everything. Just let them. Ignore them. Let them have a blowout.

My money went to one month of toilet paper supply for the entire team. Feels good man.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

My money went to one month of toilet paper supply for the entire team. Feels good man.

My money went to diapers for the kids of GGG employees.

But you know what they say, right? "No toilet paper, no achievements in life". A famous quote by a famous man. A long, long time ago.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Mate, i never got a supporter pack, but I got points.

Why?, because the price of the "supporter pack" does not compute with what you get.

So, no one thinks they got a part of the company with the supporter packs,

but they actually did indeed put more money than needed, TO SUPPORT THE FUCKING GAME.

So if you don't get why GGG actually betrayed a lot of users trust (at least)

by offering the chance to help support a type of game they years later decided no to finish

before changing drastically the direction of the project,

then you need to read a bit and watch more than some random streamer defending their source of income.

Now, what I don't get is how mindless this community has to be, to jump on the face of the users

who help with money to support the game, they are playing now, and not get the fact that what

was announced then, and the way it was promoted then, and the reasons why they asked for the

support in the first place, from at least the last 2? years, were silently changed.

No one has to think they are a part of the company to feel the support GGG asked for seems like a scam now.

it's actually a pretty reasonable human reaction.

Is GGG Who's at fault here.

That's so fucking clear it hurts my fucking eyes.
For those concerned about their money having gone to console development, I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5ps00k/the_console_subteam_has_averaged_around_three/
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info