Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

Great news! Thanks, GGG :-)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Amazing!

I don't think this will appease ProjectPT over the xbox thing ...
This will definitely get me back into PoE!
"
Tucker wrote:
This will definitely get me back into PoE!

Me too!! Did GGG announce when is 2.6.0 expected?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Great!
Great news!
Especially since this was a wish from many players since OPEN beta days :).

All though I mostly just play temp. leagues now days for fun new features, I do plan to actually play a standard version of SSF.

Keep up the great job GGG, the game is getting better and better!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Jan 23, 2017, 3:58:04 AM
FINALLYY, I have been waiting for this for soo soo long, thank you ggg.
One more community separation. On the other hand, let people play the way they want, its good, right?
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
"PoE will never be on consoles"
"PoE will never have a SSF league"

ahahahahaha, Never say never.

It's a shame the SSF league won't have smart loot.

I think you misunderstand both your statements

The game not coming to console was at a time when the consoles in question were the ps3 and xbox360, they absolutely would not come out on those, since the new xbox one and PS4 have substantially more power they can port to them, and with the xbox in particular it probably didn't require anything special to even get the game to launch on the xbox, their problem there was keeping it running well enough to play and targeting

As for solo self found, it's always been in the game if you chose to do so, i did for years(breach being the only league i've traded in)
What YOU are referring to is the assumption that when people begged for solo self found it had an ulterior motive, namely increasing drop rates in some form or other...that type of self found will not be in the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the announcement, Meh really i already played solo self found for the most part, the lure of a shiny bauble to make me feel special in some way is not particularly attractive, i doubt i'll play it(even though that's pretty much how i play the game)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 23, 2017, 4:38:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info