[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Hey, question.
How do you find these nice jewels? I can't find anything close like I see some people post (look at page 81 for example). Do you buy them with 4 stats on them or are you just yolo exalting 3 stat jewels? Or am I just being dumb and using poe.trade wrong. I selected all stats that are in the build guide, than press count and put a 4 in there, but gives 0 results.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Last edited by Stratic on Apr 14, 2017, 12:18:11 PM
"
Stratic wrote:
Hey, question.
How do you find these nice jewels? I can't find anything close like I see some people post (look at page 81 for example). Do you buy them with 4 stats on them or are you just yolo exalting 3 stat jewels? Or am I just being dumb and using poe.trade wrong. I selected all stats that are in the build guide, than press count and put a 4 in there, but gives 0 results.

I just did a search and found 5 currently online on PoE trade, and it's during the afternoon when most people are still at work... Are you filtering correctly?

Some certain mods are extremely rare and perfect jewels like wand attack speed, multiplier, attack speed with shield (all 3 on one, with a 4th dmg roll like spelldmg/projectile dmg) might not be available. If you even see one it's prob be 10-20ex+
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
KooperT wrote:
"
Stratic wrote:
Hey, question.

I just did a search and found 5 currently online on PoE trade, and it's during the afternoon when most people are still at work... Are you filtering correctly?

Some certain mods are extremely rare and perfect jewels like wand attack speed, multiplier, attack speed with shield (all 3 on one, with a 4th dmg roll like spelldmg/projectile dmg) might not be available. If you even see one it's prob be 10-20ex+

This is what I'm currently filtering.
http://poe.trade/search/aninamaritetan

Could you link me how you did yours?
Thank goodness for the raider version, especially with such a jaded person driving the pathfinder one.

Good enough to remove suffixes and multimod?
"
Octavarium wrote:

Good enough to remove suffixes and multimod?

Top notch wand to multi mod.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
So I just made that build in LSC (my character MagicShootyStick, if you're wondering), and I've had to swap ICD for Inc Crit because I can't seem to crit for shit.

Can someone with a bit more experience with it give me some counselling on this?
cheers.

Edit: Also, with a wand similar to that in the post and jewellery not that different either, my tooltip stands at a glorious 50k~ fully buffed, and I don't think that's just my last ascendancy that will more than quadruple my damage.
Last edited by ClKhrom on Apr 14, 2017, 7:06:26 PM
How crucial is vitality void in the passive skill tree? It seems like there's already enough life leech in the build...
Hi guys!

I have been leveling up an raider, and trying out this build. I must say that it is an really fun build, but I cant seem to get the damage all the way up there...
Can someone take a look at my profile and help me out?

Char name is dtd_llbarrage.

I mean, I am at around 120k barrage dps fully buffed, that is almoast half the dps the guide shows. I am missing something vital? I guess my jewels and rings may be a bit on the weak side...

I am willing to sell my full set if someone is interested. Wanting to try something new.

Check my character out if you are interested. 325k fully buffed tooltip. 109k in HO with aura's and ice golem

Ill sell the whole thing including all the 21 gems etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info