Today's announcement filled me with nothing but pride.

"
Nimoc wrote:

U really think console players will donate hundreds $$$ as u (and many others) did? Well, gl with that.

Give me a good reason why they wouldn't? They paid for friggin horse armour in a paid game, why wouldn't they pay for actually nice MTX for an excellent and otherwise free to play game???
"
Artaniz wrote:

Yes people that spent money believing in many of the dev manifestos are obviously the assholes here huh. I mean you are free to keep supporting but people unhappy with this new direction they are taking have a right to voice their concerns and that is in no way entitlement.

If i choose to no longer give them my money because i know they are using resources for console development that is not entitlement its called a capitalist choice. I do not agree with their choice to develop the game on console and so i will no longer support them financially . Im sure it wont matter to them but given this is the only time i have ever disagreed with a decision they have made and it is one that causes me to no longer be willing to financially support them( and i am not alone) its worth letting them know why im dissatisfied when i have never been so before.

Voicing concerns and deciding to no longer support has indeed nothing to do with entitlement, acting like a spoilt little brat throwing a tantrum as pretty much the whole first page of GD currenlty is, making silly threats and demands without having any background info about how much money has been spent on the development of the xbox version or how much money GGG can make of that which will in turn help in further developing the PC version, that is what I am referring to. How about chilling the fuck out and waiting how it is all going to pan out instead of all this over reacting?
"
blubbber wrote:
"
Nimoc wrote:

U really think console players will donate hundreds $$$ as u (and many others) did? Well, gl with that.

Give me a good reason why they wouldn't? They paid for friggin horse armour in a paid game, why wouldn't they pay for actually nice MTX for an excellent and otherwise free to play game???

Cause they are not interested in this game? Pretty easy console targets a totaly different style of player. None of thoose who play on a console want to go deep into a game they just want quick games that are easy.

Show your friends which only play console games the passive tree of poe and each of them will say: go away this is way to complicated.

And the second big thing that you all dont realize is that they wont sell the MTX directly.
It is for sure that on each $ they earn Microshit will earn more $$.

The last point is that poe has very special gamer, there is no other game out there which worked so with the comunity like poe. The big $ comes from single gamers who are willing to pay alot. There is no other game where player pay hundreds of $$ just for supporter packs.
It was just this that everyone of us felt that there is a company which really produces games for gamer(like old blizzard). Till now they didnt care about the maximum cash they can generate they wanted a great game and so many hardcore gamer are willing to pay hundreds of bugs.

The interaction between company and gamers and payment system was totally unique. Thats the reason so many feel betrayed right now.
"
Nimoc wrote:

Many on a weekly basis, yes. I play NeverWinter with people that spend $100 per week. Get off your high horse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info