Today's announcement filled me with nothing but pride.

The shitstorm is absolutely amazing to read.

Am i really the only one who's proud of those 6 nerds who made this game in their basement, only to become a 80+ ppl company in about 4 years and are now ready to release on console?

All these guys that think all their 'precious $$$' went into the console instead of the actual game are slightly clueless how economics work.

This release prolly doesnt even take up 2% of invested money just so you know.

I don't own an xbox one but many of my friends do and i'll make them all play :P

GG GGG. So proud!

Also dat trailer <3
This world is an illusion, Exile!
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 12:32:38 PM
The only person who's clueless is you. screw yourself GGG fan boy.
Last edited by HammerofNatsu on Jan 19, 2017, 6:54:42 AM
kiddies are crying for everything and nothing, not a surprise...
Like for the trading improvment, they cry to get an AH and tomorrow they will cry because there is an AH.
IGN TylordRampage
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
"
HammerofNatsu wrote:

The salt <3
This world is an illusion, Exile!
"
HammerofNatsu wrote:

Pro tip of life : Money! makes more Money ! and more money ?!?! make More More More Money ! :)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
HammerofNatsu wrote:

"

Pro tip of life : Money! makes more Money ! and more money ?!?! make More More More Money ! :)

Money makes everything worse, look at our fucked up world, cause you now money! makes more money and more and more and more and even more . Human lifes? doesnt matter, Money!!! Nature and our planet? doesn´t matter Money!

So pro tip of life: Money doesnt mean anything.

"
Tompos wrote:

Am i really the only one who's proud of those 6 nerds who made this game in their basement, only to become a 80+ ppl company in about 4 years and are now ready to release on console?

All these guys that think all their 'precious $$$' went into the console instead of the actual game are slightly clueless how economics work.

This release prolly doesnt even take up 2% of invested money just so you know.

I don't own an xbox one but many of my friends do and i'll make them all play :P

GG GGG. So proud!

Also dat trailer <3

agreed!
"
Tompos wrote:

They made this game with generous $$$upport of PC players.
They hired 80+ ppl because of continuos $$$upport of PC players.
If PC players stop to $$$upport the company 80+ ppl will be fired.
"The sword of justice is swift and sharp"
Last edited by Nimoc on Jan 19, 2017, 7:38:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info