Game of random Crap!!!

I love how OP swiftly ignored my points, and went straight into I'm right cuz my opinion.

Honestly guys, I see no point in trying to argue with OP. Everything was explained ten fold, and all he will ever do is call everyone trolls or retards. He has his agenda and there is no way you can ever change anything about that.

So just let it go.

Spoiler

Woopsie, wrong gif!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
instead of rerolling items just buy them in the auction house aka PoE Trade .
Last edited by BestMageKR on Jan 27, 2017, 4:42:35 AM
"
Righteous fire is built around life regeneration. Builds that depend on Blood rage are built around life regeneration.

And neither build use flat life regeneration from gear. You get more out of any other stat.
"
When you drop gear in D3... blah blah blah

I am saying some people enjoy the randomness this game currently provides. To want to change that to be "less random" because you like it...is kinda self-centered imo. I'm not trying to convince you of anything except that I kinda like the randomness in this game versus the deterministic game D3 has become.

Also to be clear I am not arguing your opinion. I'm just letting you know the other side of the story.

Yet my opinion is self-centered? In the feedback section?!?! And yours is not? That's 100% fine right? You are welcome to disagree with me. But tell me that me giving GGG my feedback is self-centered. Just because you disagree with it. I don't really care what you think. Nore should I have too in order to give GGG feedback. GGG can listen too all the feedback they get or not. And they can make there own decision. It is you who is getting uptight about my feed back. And it is silly. And you are arguing my opinion when you call it self-centered imo!!!

I said parts of D3 loot system was good. I didn't say all of it. Do I think POE gear should prioritize stats like intelligence on gear? No I do not. Do I think POE loot would benefit from parts of D3's system? Yes I do. But I never suggested that. Not until after you brought it up. And you still don't even know or have even brought up the parts I think that would help POE's loot system. So why don't you stop bringing up crap... That you think I want, when I do not. Your assumptions about me and what I think are wrong.

It's great that you like random crap. Have fun with it. Good for you. But because I don't like what you like doesn't make me self-centered. And me telling others what I think doesn't make me self-centered. Nor does me not playing the game because of something I don't like make me self-centered. That is just your incorrect view on other peoples opinions.

This is the feedback section. They would never get any feedback if nobody posted anything because others disagree with that feedback. And to call it self-centered... It's you who are self-centered for even suggesting it.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
So anyone that disagrees with you, or dislikes your point of view is a troll. 9_9

Also, if my account was banned for a year because of a review I wrote, I don't think I would come back... Wait, and I'm the troll? uh wut?

Umm did I call everyone here a troll? No just two people, and now it will be a third. It's you who started the insults. It is you who acts like you know what I do and don't understand. It is you who can't except my opinion as my opinion. It is you who can't believe a word I say, but keeps coming back for more. So yes you are a troll. And yes you don't even realize it. Believe me or not I am just trying to help you understand what you are.

"
Perq wrote:
I love how OP swiftly ignored my points, and went straight into I'm right cuz my opinion.

Honestly guys, I see no point in trying to argue with OP. Everything was explained ten fold, and all he will ever do is call everyone trolls or retards. He has his agenda and there is no way you can ever change anything about that.

So just let it go.

Woopsie, wrong gif!

You are clearly just trying to argue with me. So why bother with that? All your points were questions, and hostel one's. You simply want to cause trouble. And I never called anyone a retard. You can inject, and assume whatever you like. Do I really need to address every aggressive troll out there? You and a few others just don't get it. This is the feedback section. Not the fight with trolls on the forums.

Your just looking for a fight. You want to try and prove my Opinion wrong. Clearly your not worth my time. Especially if you think you can prove an opinion wrong. And if you truly believe what you just said. Why are you even saying anything? You are a troll too. Your not even trying to hide it. So I'll ask again. Why the hell should anyone even bother with you? Don't answer that actually. I'll answer it for you. They shouldn't.

Also it is simply your wrong point of view to think that this game was made with trade in mind. When you are pretty much required to go to a third party website to trade. If that is truly your opinion. Then clearly I have nothing to say to you. I am pretty sure you are just saying stuff to be a troll.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jan 30, 2017, 2:20:42 AM
lol holy fuck you're unreasonable to talk to.

fuck this topic. gl hope your feedback reaches gg.

:)

EDIT: By the way nobody is trying to prove your fucking opinion wrong. We're giving you the otherside of the story. If you read my post "blah blah blah". I was asking you to elaborate on what exactly you meant by random. Tier 8's dropping in T15s? Having to buy shavs all the time instead of it dropping?

Here is a fact: Your feedback is poorly written and difficult to understand. Your feedback offers no clear indication of what the problem is and what your proposed solution is.

You sound like a crying child but whatever...hopefully GGG can understand you.

Cheers.
Last edited by Prizy on Jan 28, 2017, 12:55:35 AM
"

EDIT: By the way nobody is trying to prove your fucking opinion wrong. We're giving you the otherside of the story. If you read my post "blah blah blah". I was asking you to elaborate on what exactly you meant by random. Tier 8's dropping in T15s? Having to buy shavs all the time instead of it dropping?

Here is a fact: Your feedback is poorly written and difficult to understand. Your feedback offers no clear indication of what the problem is and what your proposed solution is.

Cheers.

STAHP TROLLIN'
U MAD?
Don't really understand the D3 comparison.
Standard Forever
"

Cheers.

Umm all you did was say why my opinion was wrong. And you also kept saying I was self-centered. And now to top it off... you are now saying you are telling the other side of the story. It's funny really. You can tell me your opinion that's fine. But you are the one who acts like I am missing your points. I simply don't agree with them. And have told you why. How is that me being unreasonable? Oh I see its because you didn't change my opinion. Ya please be done with this topic. As you don't know how differences in opinions work.

But as to your question. There is way to much randomness. Yes me having to buy a shav's every time I want one is a problem. Me not being able to maintain High Tier maps even with over 90% of the atlas complete is a problem. Running RF when it has so many map mods that seem to target that one single skill is a problem. Having the same chance of a lvl 1 mod roll on a 80+ gear drop is a problem. Those are just some of the problems I have listed. And clearly you understood. What confuses you is that I think it is a problem.

The problem is all in the header, really. TO MUCH RANDOM CRAP!!! It's not just one random peace of shit system. It is multiple. For example here is another one for you to chew on. My friend only reached lvl 70 in breach. I bought most of his gear for him. He was only ever able to do T6 maps. He had just as many exalted orbs drop for him this season as I did. A total of 2. While that is just RNG. People get lucky and others don't. Luck has never been on my side. I spent an hour rolling mods an pair of boots. For my ES RF build. Want to know how many scourings I spent just to give up trying to get 3 ok'esh stats? Look. RNG range is way to wide and crappy, and it's not even on one thing. Multiple things have that problem.

GGG added div cards. But that didn't fix the problem. GGG increased the drop rate on shav's. I still haven't had one drop for me. So I find it hard to believe. But I guess they did go down in price. That's with over 1k hours. Most of that time spent on end game maps. But yet you love the random crap. So enjoy it. It's incredibly way to fucking random and mostly useless. making trade the only valid option. And there trade system is reliant on a third party website.

I really don't think the Xbox release is going to go well. But again that's my opinion. And only time will prove it wrong. I just can't see people going to POE.Trade to get there end game gear when they are sitting in-front of a TV.

But sure you can like all that crap. Sure your opinion can be the so called other side of the story. Sorry that you not changing my opinion makes you think I am unreasonable. Really I think you just can't listen. And you are frustrated because you didn't change my mind. It is as simple as that. Get over yourself kid.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jan 29, 2017, 8:42:29 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

But as to your question. There is way to much randomness. Yes me having to buy a shav's every time I want one is a problem. Me not being able to maintain High Tier maps even with over 90% of the atlas complete is a problem. Running RF when it has so many map mods that seem to target that one single skill is a problem. Having the same chance of a lvl 1 mod roll on a 80+ gear drop is a problem. Those are just some of the problems I have listed. And clearly you understood. What confuses you is that I think it is a problem.

The problem is all in the header, really. TO MUCH RANDOM CRAP!!! It's not just one random peace of shit system. It is multiple. For example here is another one for you to chew on. My friend only reached lvl 70 in breach. I bought most of his gear for him. He was only ever able to do T6 maps. He had just as many exalted orbs drop for him this season as I did. A total of 2. While that is just RNG. People get lucky and others don't. Luck has never been on my side. I spent an hour rolling mods an pair of boots. For my ES RF build. Want to know how many scourings I spent just to give up trying to get 3 ok'esh stats? Look. RNG range is way to wide and crappy, and it's not even on one thing. Multiple things have that problem.

GGG added div cards. But that didn't fix the problem. GGG increased the drop rate on shav's. I still haven't had one drop for me. So I find it hard to believe. But I guess they did go down in price. That's with over 1k hours. Most of that time spent on end game maps. But yet you love the random crap. So enjoy it. It's incredibly way to fucking random and mostly useless. making trade the only valid option. And there trade system is reliant on a third party website.

I really don't think the Xbox release is going to go well. But again that's my opinion. And only time will prove it wrong. I just can't see people going to POE.Trade to get there end game gear when they are sitting in-front of a TV.

But sure you can like all that crap. Sure your opinion can be the so called other side of the story. Sorry that you not changing my opinion makes you think I am unreasonable. Really I think you just can't listen. And you are frustrated because you didn't change my mind. It is as simple as that. Get over yourself kid.

Well now that you have extrapolated "random crap" I'm starting to understand you better. First off i have 3.5k hours in this game and never dropped a shavs. It's a chase unique
(kinda) with extremely low drop chance.

The rolls on items can be frustrating sometimes, but if they did what you said where certain items don't drop at certain levels or certain rolls don't appear on gear, then trading would be waaaay less. So much so that people find most of the rares they needed ever without trading especially w/ master crafting.

I don't love everything random in this game, but I see the design intention. The whole game is revolved around trade. If they increase the drop rate for shavs, they would go down to 10c each on the market. Is that rewarding? Is that fun to find? What would be the next unique your build needs that you would complain about? "I hate buying skyforth's every league! Why don't they drop?" << Do you see the issue with this logic?

If this game was a self-found no trading game, then I could see the merits of your frustration. However, this game is designed this way because of trade. It sucks sometimes...I agree...but that's how the whole thing is designed?

What would you change out of all of those examples you listed? Calling me a kid doesn't add any validation to your complaints lol. Good chance I might be older than you are...but maybe not who knows.

I'm not frustrated. You are lashing out at people! Go read your post! It sounds like it's full of rage and i'm the child of this whole conversation? Ad hominem attacks get you nowhere.

P.S. I don't think the xbox version of the game is going to go well either. Console gamers don't have the patience for this game imo.
Last edited by Prizy on Jan 29, 2017, 10:43:11 PM
"
The rolls on items can be frustrating sometimes, but if they did what you said where certain items don't drop at certain levels or certain rolls don't appear on gear, then trading would be waaaay less. So much so that people find most of the rares they needed ever without trading especially w/ master crafting.

I don't see this as a problem. I already stated I hate trading in this game.

"
I don't love everything random in this game, but I see the design intention. The whole game is revolved around trade. If they increase the drop rate for shavs, they would go down to 10c each on the market. Is that rewarding? Is that fun to find? What would be the next unique your build needs that you would complain about? "I hate buying skyforth's every league! Why don't they drop?" << Do you see the issue with this logic?

Nope I also think Skyforth is too expensive. It is so far out of reach for most people. I have never even tried to get it. The difference is Skyforth isn't needed for a build like shav is. It's just op/good dps. And isn't necessary for a build arc types. Though the logic you are arguing... I also don't agree with. I hate buying anything in this game. And to even think about trying to buy skyforth every league just makes me even more sick.

I don't play this game to trade. Most people don't. At least every person I have meet in person, and plays this game doesn't. They simply do it because they must. I don't agree with you when you say the game was designed around trade. Trade is only necessary end game anyways. Do you realize how many people don't even bother with the end game because of this? Not to mention for the million time you have to go to a third party web site in order to do it realistically.

"
If this game was a self-found no trading game, then I could see the merits of your frustration. However, this game is designed this way because of trade. It sucks sometimes...I agree...but that's how the whole thing is designed?

Umm do you really think the game needs to be self-found no trading in order for them to fix the random crappiness that it currently is? They could simply make loot drop from specific maps/mods. They already do this to some degree. They could make it so the pure god like DPS items only drop from the hardest bosses. They could do lots of things to make it better. I am simply pointing out that it sucks and is broken right now. Do I also have to tell you how to fix it? You simply disagree with me because you think I want them to go way overboard.

"
What would you change out of all of those examples you listed? Calling me a kid doesn't add any validation to your complaints lol. Good chance I might be older than you are...but maybe not who knows.

I'm not frustrated. You are lashing out at people! Go read your post! It sounds like it's full of rage and i'm the child of this whole conversation? Ad hominem attacks get you nowhere.

P.S. I don't think the xbox version of the game is going to go well either. Console gamers don't have the patience for this game imo.

You were clearly frustrated in your last post. Go read it to yourself and tell me otherwise again. You may be older... but your kid like attitude when you say things like "the other side of the story", "your feedback is self-centered", or constant nit picking at my opinion as though I have all my facts wrong. If you truly are older then holly crap... There is no helping you.

You haven't really added anything to the thread anyways. All you have done is argue. And say things like if they do this then this will happen. But I haven't told them to do anything. All I am saying is I hate the random crap. I dislike trading in this game. Map mods seem to target builds, and they shouldn't. Spending all day re-rolling crap is lame. (They have currency items made specifically to roll crap. Why is it that most currency is used to trade for other currency then?) I am saying they need to fix it. No where did I say how they should fix it. You are the one who assumes how I think they should fix it. And you are arguing points I never made as though I made them. So keep injecting what you want. To me your a kid who has yet to understand anything I have said.

You are only confused because you are reading in-between the lines. Don't blame me. You have caused your own confusion, and frustration. All I have done is re-stated my opinion.

Edit: And if I have to tell GGG how to fix something before they fix it. Then I might as well just make my own version of the game.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jan 30, 2017, 2:21:24 AM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

You are clearly just trying to argue with me. So why bother with that? All your points were questions, and hostel one's. 1. You simply want to cause trouble. And I never called anyone a retard. You can inject, and assume whatever you like. Do I really need to address every aggressive troll out there? You and a few others just don't get it. This is the feedback section. Not the fight with trolls on the forums.

2. Your just looking for a fight. 3. You want to try and prove my Opinion wrong. 4. Clearly your not worth my time. Especially if you think you can prove an opinion wrong. And if you truly believe what you just said. Why are you even saying anything? You are a troll too. Your not even trying to hide it. So I'll ask again. Why the hell should anyone even bother with you? Don't answer that actually. I'll answer it for you. They shouldn't.

Also it is simply 5. your wrong point of view to think that this game was made with trade in mind. When you are pretty much required to go to a third party website to trade. If that is truly your opinion. Then clearly I have nothing to say to you. I am pretty sure you are just saying stuff to be a troll.

Lmao.

1. Devaluing my post, so that you don't have to deal with it's actual content, reducing the stress of being wrong.
2. See point 1.
3. Ok, so you think that your opinion is right, because it is yours and opinions are always correct. Well, I'm not sure it works like this, but whatever floats your boat!
4. See point 1... again. :V
5. Waaait a minute... haven't you said that POINT OF VIEW (aka opinion) cannot be wrong? Who are you to discuss MY OPINION?! So now, we cannot discuss your opinion (because opinion cannot be discussed with), but then you proceed to denying my opinion.
Even more so - you don't even argue with my opinion. You simply say I'm wrong. With no reasoning. If you are going to play you can't argue with my opinion card, but better play with it's rules to the end. Otherwise, you'll look like a hypocrite.
And of course PoE is about trade. If you open this page here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/game
you'll read these words:
"

Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races.

That is very interesting stuff you say here, Sir!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jan 30, 2017, 2:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info