Game of random Crap!!!

I've played through the game a few times to L50, and each time you see screenfulls of junk and the odd slightly less worthless yellow or even more worthless legendary; considering its lack of what what you would expect.

This game doesn't lean toward loot; it falls face first toward a bed of nails.

poe.trade is a mask for IGN and getting subscribers from it and it's more about getting anything but loot and gathering resources to get loot others have in quantity to take resources for the sake of registration.

I do have good things to say, but I like to time things just right.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Sorry. Did I really need to emphasise from which standpoint I was arguing? Because while you are perfectly within rights to say as much to me, that approach is nothing less than rude to a new player.

...As if I personally don't know how to play self found very effectively. PSH.

Oh, well, I'm pretty sure this is why people get hooked into PoE so much. :P Game is very unfriendly at the beginning, but the deeper you dig, the more satisfaction you get for overcoming these difficulties.
Some things should be a little bit more exposed (like, said links), but it doesn't have anything to do with game being too random. It is simply the case of players not being able to use stuff the way they could. It is part of the weird difficulty that PoE has, that hooked quite a bit people to it.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Can I just add a small qualification here?

I'm back. After most likely the most critically verbose posts by any one person. From publicly and repeatedly insulting a dev to the point where I was asked by GGG to stop, please. After quitting. Repeatedly. Vocally.

I'm back. Back to this cruel RNG ruled mess and its unforgiving veterans. Its haves and very have nots.

And you'll find out in a matter of hours.

Somehow, I'm fucking back...:(

We don't bite if you won't allow us to. :P Being critical isn't even close to being as bad as being stubborn (being much, best English, kek). And you seem not to be, so there isn't much of a problem here. I sadly cannot say this about OP. :2

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 15, 2017, 8:17:54 AM
"
Perq wrote:
That is sure lots of letter for no though and content in it, lol.

"
So now the problem is how many builds I do a season? Are you some sort of elitist? Really bro I have I life. A full time job and kids.

"
I don't think you understand the game really.

Then go have your life. And your job and kids. And when we're at it, if you don't play 24/7, you better listen to someone who plays more than you and knows this stuff better.

OHHHHH WAITT, NOOO, you understand the game, and he doesn't. I almost forgot that you have monopoly on truth and your opinions (that cannot be discussed with) are the only correct ones.

Never mind, move on. :D

Ps Interesting is the fact that you have so little time, yet quite frankly you have tons of it to spend on the forums, writing lenghty threads and respond to anyone with passion. Are you sure you placing your priorities in right place, hmmm? :x But, hey, I don't judge, do whatever you want.

Quit trolling already. You don't know or have any prof of what you said. 0%. Just because someone plays a game more doesn't mean they understand it better. You just dislike the fact I don't agree with you or some others here. Then you say you don't judge... Like really bro. All you have done is judge. Notice how long it takes me to reply... Ya that's about how often I log into the forums. So you must be right. I spend tons of time on the forums. You haven't said anything to be taken serious.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
omg why is this thread back?

Please. Please let it die.

The QQ. It is too much...

So you come here to just QQ about what you think is QQ. That isn't hypocritical at all. You don't like this thread, but you keep reading it and posting on it. Why don't you just ignore it then? Looks like your one of those people who creates their own problem.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

Edit: And if I have to tell GGG how to fix something before they fix it. Then I might as well just make my own version of the game.

So why give feedback at all then? And you know as well as anyone else that the 'I could make better' argument based solely on one thing you'd change in the game is totally neutered by the fact that you haven't made better. So don't do that. Please.

Uhh what? It is not solely based on the thing I would change about the game. I am not here to tell you or GGG what/how to change the game. I am here to give feedback that I don't like XYZ. As I feel it's bad. Why do I have to tell you or GGG how to change it? If that's the case... I might as well design and make my own. Disagree with my argument all you want. I am simply telling others why I feel I don't have to explain to GGG what they should change. Shouldn't me telling them it is bad be good enough?

So to recap just incase you still don't understand. I would rather create my own game. Rather then tell people how to fix theirs. Weather or not the game would be an ARPG or not doesn't matter. This is the FEEDBACK SECTION!!!! I am simply giving feedback.

As for the rest of your post I generally agree with most of it.

"
leoghaire wrote:
I read the OP, and I also agree with some of the stuff he says (why is 1-6 regeneration even turning up in il80+ gear?), and while he is not worth discussing with (to OP, you need to learn what a discussion is. If you make 1 good point but then behave like you do throwing tantrums and debating like a child, no one will take that first valid point seriously), I do feel where this is coming from.

I am not here to have a discussion really. I came here to give feedback to GGG. You can dislike the way I give it all you want. IDC. I am not here for you. Nor anyone else. But when you people say I need to do things it urks me. So I will defend why I don't need to do what they think I should. Just like you think I need to learn what a discussion is. I am just going to simply tell you I was never having one. I am simply here to give my opinion and defend it's reasioning. I am not here for any of you. I am here to tell GGG they fucked up randomness in this game. Agree with me or not fine. But attack me like this. And I will tell you. That your not any better then me. At least I didn't come here telling you... That you need to learn something.

"
leoghaire wrote:
The RNG is the hardest uphill in this game. The over dose of loot that is in essence trash, just clutters the screens (the fact that there is a loot filter shows this is a PROBLEM fixed by a BANDAID fix which is the loot filter. A loot filter should customise what you are interested in rather than "80% of drops arent shown because NO ONE IN THIS WORLD can do anything with them") is unhealthy, meaningless. Earlier in the post someone wrote that if he could have 5% of the loot drop instead of 100%, but that would be enhanced, he would always use that.

FYI there is a built in loot filter. It sucks though. But it is there you can turn it on in the options. I use a third party one as I'm sure most players do. If Perq actually would have read your post he would have told you that you need to learn the game, and that you suck. But he is to busy trolling a few others at the moment. As I am sure that troll will bang his head some more on this post.

Geez peoples I don't owe any of you anything.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Feb 19, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info