[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

"
Luxim wrote:
Are the unique rings required in order to stun Shaper and Guardians?

legacy facebreakers with 990 unarmed multipier is a key.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Luxim wrote:

So it's only possible to stun Shaper and Guardians in standard where legacy still exist......?
hi,

i found another solution to your built to give 1 more extra totem for the ancestrial warchief..and it is non-other than SKIRMISH 2 point arrow..1 of the mods stated that additional totem..means from the gems got 1 totem..from skill tree got 1 more totem..and from the quiver got another arrow..

at 1st i use the tukohama fortress shield but..problem is your blood is turn into mana..means lowest life..but than with this SKIRMISH quiver..problem solve hahahaha..am loving this built [url][spoiler]http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skirmish[/spoiler][/url]
"
Luxim wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Luxim wrote:

So it's only possible to stun Shaper and Guardians in standard where legacy still exist......?

I wanna know also if legacy variant of facebreakers are required. Depending on this if I will reroll my pure AW berse in breach.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Hey, i play this build and especially for partys this build works really great :D
But i have one big problem by solo-mapping.. this build has absolute no defence :(
i have 19% armour - 40% abyssus - 10% ascendancy = -31% pysical def
so quick or ranged enemys do so much damage.. the only defence is the high dmg and the stun.. but because the totems have a delay after being placed some mobs hit you mostly with the wirst attack..

someone has a solution for this problem?
may switch hatred with grace and go for iron reflexes? but the loss of dmg would be significant high :/
i change my armour to 6L atziri's splendour with 3 atrributes Armour, evasion & ES than the defense are better..and the armour also has +100 life & mana Gained on kill..so basicalle u can recover from damage

and divine the abysus helmet into 40% physical damage taken but the increased armour must be at 120%

thats what i did..
Last edited by melforge on Jan 22, 2017, 11:16:09 AM
"
Extraktor wrote:
someone has a solution for this problem?

1.0 Base attack speed with Facebreaker... a dilemma for all FB AW builds really.

Don't use the Wardens for clearing, stack as much att speed as you can muster (tree, jewels, gear), try Haste/Vaal Haste.
"
iulik666 wrote:
noob question but how do you get the 3'rd totem ?
you get the second one on the passive 3 but i can't find how you get the 3'rd one

There is no third totem, it's all a dream ;)

No, but on a serious note, I have only 2 totems. Maybe the support was dropping a decoy totem :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Rivx wrote:
How are you getting 6k+ life with almost no life on gear? What would your HP be without belly?

Hp is 6.255k with my two steel rings. 5.949k with dual warden's. Without belly and dual warden's 5330. With 52 hp chest which I crafted by using 1 alch and 1 chaos on 6l triumphant lamellar, and dual warden's 5492.

How do I get there? Get exactly the same life nodes as me in the passive tree. Get exactly the same amount of jewel slots as me (5) and put 7% life jewel with all res on every single one. Also be lvl 91, as every level gives you an extra 12 base hp.

"
Luxim wrote:
"
dbxwanderer wrote:
how does this work with a full party? wont the monsters life scale so much that the stuns dont reach the threshold?

From poe wiki,
"Increases to monster life from a party of more than one player do not affect Defender's effective max life."

So don't worry and stun away!

100% correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info