For the love of god don't dumb down the game because of the console version

"
Not gonna lie...

I'm a little pissed the console version got cutscenes before we did lol.

They got them at the same time ffs.
Deliver pain exquisite
This thread tho. Please remove all commands assigned to buttons. Instead of right clicking or hitting the W key, I want to type /command_melee_hit_with_AXE every time. That will keep the complexity alive and well.

And what's this nonsense about having a life bar? I want to type /show_remaining_health or this game is trash.

Also why even have graphics? It should be a word based ARPG.

God some people have to literally shit on everything. Or just cry doom... Like how is progress "dumifying" this I'm sure I don't know. GGG adds an additional UI element to greatly enhance UX. People riot because now it's too easy to identify items or teleport home or see when you'e in mortal danger or vendor multiple items. That's it PoE is dead or now made for the idiot masses...

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Deliver pain exquisite
Random guy #1 at GGG: "I have this wonderful idea, that'll fix everything!!!111oneone"
Random guy #2 at GGG: "Will it run on Xbox?"
Random guy #1 at GGG: "nvm..."

------------

The empathic Phrazz: I'm happy for you, GGG. Expanding your work to an wider audience. Fantastic
The egoistic Phrazz: Can you do this without hurting MY experience of the game?

------------

Needless to say, I'm a bit scared. And happy for them.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
brgillespie wrote:
I look around the forums and see a ton of supporter titles denoting thousands of dollars spent supporting the developers.

...The console release trailer gets the teaser screens of Act 5 before we do.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt5SL2R19SuLnOKqCj4r5uOyBt2DFo-HF
And I'm sure I've seen boss scenes for... Brutus and the Vaal Oversoul? Might've been from one of the other versions.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
brgillespie wrote:
I look around the forums and see a ton of supporter titles denoting thousands of dollars spent supporting the developers.

...The console release trailer gets the teaser screens of Act 5 before we do.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt5SL2R19SuLnOKqCj4r5uOyBt2DFo-HF
And I'm sure I've seen boss scenes for... Brutus and the Vaal Oversoul? Might've been from one of the other versions.

Those were made by Garena, for Garena.
U MAD?
Well i guess it's time to put some beers on table and celebrate the end of the world. Clearly. Why all the great games end to fall like that ? pfffff;

In memories of PoE.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jan 18, 2017, 5:29:23 PM
Game is ded boys. Next patch we can only use 4 skills and 4 flasks.

Also, trade problems will be solved by making game have no trade, in order for console players feel equivalent to pc players.

According to reddit, half of playerbase has quit. Time to move on. Kappa.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:

Also, trade problems will be solved by making game have no trade, in order for console players feel equivalent to pc players.

THE END IS COMING!

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

This thread reminds me of a similar thread that surfaced when Minecraft did the same. While it's far and away a different game, it was a success for the most part. In time, this will turn around completely and we'll have people from X-box complaining because the PC version is better. ;)

Furthermore, a vast majority of X-box games can be played on Windows 10. ;)

Increasing the fan base, what could possibly go wrong? .. [snickers] ... ;)
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Last edited by Hardmuscle on Jan 18, 2017, 6:27:54 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

THE END IS COMING!

The day poe is limited to 4 flasks because "it works on console" is the day the game has died.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info