Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

I am already unhappy with the Meta and the trade system, ( i actually switched to std this league) I will purchase no more supporter packs or points until GGG proves that the X box conversion does not adversely affect the real game.

Pandemic
Can't people just reserve judgement until new content is released? I mean both versions could be great. I think everyone needs to just chill out
BLoOd__BaTh_II
"
MYLOkai wrote:
ps4? Would love to grind on my couch lol.

yo my buddy sits on his couch and use a ps3 controller to play poe, u can do it yourself to , just install the software and setup the controls how you please :)
"
PandemicFear wrote:
I am already unhappy with the Meta and the trade system, ( i actually switched to std this league) I will purchase no more supporter packs or points until GGG proves that the X box conversion does not adversely affect the real game.

Pandemic

effect the real game? like what goes on the pc poe ? how would the xbox version effect the pc version?
Hype hype =)) I hope we seen "Snow Lanscape =))) New Class - Druid =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
CrimsonDeath wrote:
Any chance of controller support for the PC version?

my friend has been playing path of exile with a ps3 controller for years
All the whining cracks me up.

Honestly, this is no different than them making a completely new game. Now ggg won't be a one trick pony. Most companies have more than one game eventually and this is pretty much how I see it. The bonus is that it's actually less resources for ggg since some things (probably most) will work for both games.

What really boggles my mind though is why xbone? PS4 is killing xbone in the console market. I haven't owned a console since sega genesis and even I know that.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

I've been playing for 3.5 years. None of my builds clear maps in 1-2 mins. Nor, frankly, do I want them to. Most players are similar. There's also a majority of players who can't cheese all endgame content. Why else do you think Endgame and even Merciless Lab services are a thing? And Shaper/Guardian services. And Atziri services.

Those million dps builds are a minority. Even when guides are posted, they rarely work out as OP for most of the people who follow them. I know, cos I've even written a few build guides myself (that have also been accepted into the build lists on the class forums). They work for the OP and a few others, nothing more. Same as how a great recipe doesn't necessarily turn out as good for the people at home as they do for the chef on TV.

I'm not saying the game hasn't become easier compared to before, but just that you - and several others - keep exaggerating in implying that the game has become cheesed with faceroll content. And even HC characters in this game still die often despite building for survivability.

If you feel that the game has become too easy for you, my humble suggestion is for you to take a break from it for a while (not out of protest, but rather for your own good) and return when you feel refreshed. Even players of a deeply complex game like PoE can experience burnout.

/slowclap

Thank you.

Another /slowclap just in case he missed the first.
I'm Razielim, son of Raziel.

"Raziel, you're worthy..." - Elder God
I like it that the answer to "i don't like what this game is turning to" is "take a break and don't look"
You people understand that it doesn't matter if players are justified to think this way and actualy stop playing,right?
The damage will be done.
You're clapping at what the "whinners" complain about but you just don't know it.
People need to stop crying about this. It's not going to affect the PC version. This is to expand PoE to other players. Not everyone has a gaming PC. Just play on PC or play on Xbox. Pretty simple. I saw some dumb ass comment that said "we are now paying for xbox games?".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info