[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

I've been playing the build as well, swapping between Lacerate and Cleave. Honestly, both preform fairly close to one another.

My end goal is not to take Cospri's though, since it is way too hard to fit enough resists and life if you are also running carnage heart, Haemophilia and Voidheart. All three just seem too good to pass up. Although, swaping out voidheart for a rare ring and running Cospri's might be what I run when I attempt the guardians.

So far i've cleared up to 15s w/ just the single curse setup and using grace/haste/arctic armor depending on map
Hey. I got this gear after one week in legacy, safely doing uber and shaper. With nerf aoe, the radius of blasphemy is less then inc aoe lacerate, rly good option to change totem for flicker, until t16 we have very fast clearspeed. Now trying to get Enhance.
Spoiler

Ty for the great build!
@Doklol34

I'm following this build also, but I can't see the reason for changing the totem for flicker, but since I got 2 months of poe only, I know this may be my lack of experience, because when killing mobs, I release totem and I keep spamming lacerate. If I change the totem for flicker, I'll be unable to spam and lacerate together. What am I missing?
@CapetaDoMal
When you get enough gear for fast mapping, you can swap totem for flicker for a faster clearspeed, cause map clearing with flicker is more faster. As author say's flicker get more synergy with blashpemy than lacerate, but it's more dangerous. Sure u use flicker on trash mobs, lacerate on bosses and strong yellow champs. For high level maps with good rolls take totem, it's more safely.
Last edited by Doklol34 on Mar 15, 2017, 4:32:17 PM
"
Doklol34 wrote:
@CapetaDoMal
When you get enough gear for fast mapping, you can swap totem for flicker for a faster clearspeed, cause map clearing with flicker is more faster. As author say's flicker get more synergy with blashpemy than lacerate, but it's more dangerous. Sure u use flicker on trash mobs, lacerate on bosses and strong yellow champs. For high level maps with good rolls take totem, it's more safely.

Got it! Thanks!
Thought's on replacing cospri's with kaoms and just running a voidheart? Effective health would be insane, yeah we'd lose double curse but I'd assume we could face tank some stuff.
Losing the totem or flicker is really a huge loss. End game though would be taking an ammy with +1 curse, dropping Cospri's for probably a GG astral plate and running both voidheart and the retch.

As the build stands now, you can easily run Voidheart w/ Cospri's anyway. Just need to take good rares with resists in 1 ring slot, belt, boots and gloves.
something happened in the last update?
my leech aint sustaining anymore, dunno why
"
zSayMyName wrote:
something happened in the last update?
my leech aint sustaining anymore, dunno why

I miss some leech too, dunno why.

btw, worth using RT? I have 84% chance to hit without any other point with +acc than the linked passive tree itself
IIRC the math on RT works out to be (w/o additional crit multi/crit on gear) to be about 92-93% hit rate needed to be better than RT. With perfect gloves and an off ring, you could get there w/ 2x 300+ accuracy rolls. Could then take the crit/crit multi nodes next to RT, but I dunno how much dps that would actually net you w/o changing up other gear as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info