Path of Exile Talent Competition Winners!

Fun to participate again and congratulations, everyone :-D The felted Inua totems and the Breach lightbox were two of my favourite entries <3
Last edited by Alysma on Jan 18, 2017, 4:21:51 AM
wow
Congrats everyone.

Thruth has to be spoken - some of the enteries in top10 deserves max "running up" - consolation prizes, and some of the "running up" deserve place in top10, like card game, breach lightbox, and brilliant Kaom's Dream. The ones who unfairly get a place between true winners from my point are knitted and rolled dolls. And yep, brilliant from the point of visual and logical design "The Path" loses to a hardly attachable to path of exile Izaro Melancholy.

But as always, GGG has their own atmosphere.
No 250 for me, yare yare daze.
Really great great submissions, congratulation to all
impressive work
So more pretentious you art is and more you brag about it, higher chance to win? Idea is great and all, but "The Path" art is executed so poorly from my perspective (too many excessive things, decorations cover up too much space. a lot of important things is too small, it's hard to identify most things, etc) and it also doesn't make sense in it's own idea - this mess contradicts path player takes and what actual description of art says.

Also Piety plushie? What? Same for Devourer Plushie. This great card game as Runner-up? I am glad you didn't made Map-shaped Cookies win like during previous competition.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 18, 2017, 5:24:50 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Idea is great and all, but "The Path" art is executed so poorly from my perspective (too many excessive things, decorations cover up too much space. a lot of important things is too small, it's hard to identify most things, etc) and it also doesn't make sense in it's own idea - this mess contradicts path player takes and what actual description of art says.

Well, from my point of view is an great piece of art and best all over the visual entries here, the only thing is a mess, that it is totally flat, maybe adding some depth with shadows and lights can make this piece of art even better. But from point of design and effort is a brilliant entry. Another great one is Kaom's Dream, great execution and just runner-up when devourer made from pet's wool without not even a half creative idea in it - get's a place.

Generally im a little frustrated that the art which is mostly public and represents the game over the web severally from the game and community itself takes such a low attention from GGG.
Really like thaigolehmann style (especially Forsaken Masters)- PoE cards could use that...
Good stuff !
Now let GGG go back to their NERF EVERYTHING routine... :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info