Put in an auction house with buyout

Most of us are either social misfits or have no interest in socializing, trading, or talking to other players...let alone having to interrupt our game play to socialize, trade, or deal with other people in any way. We are forced to trade with other players in order to optimize our characters but we don't want to trade directly. If you want to make your great game the best game ever made, put in an auction house with a buyout option. Just copy World of Warcrafts model and add your own touch of magic and it will be great.

thanks and put a rush on that please
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2018, 7:44:09 PM
They sadly never will :( they want people to get annoyed asf and make them trade less so people can't come to end game so fast :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
people can't come to end game so fast :')

Logic :)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
seconded OP
No.

And the good news is that even fairly recently, Chris has mentioned that this is not something that they are planning on.
U MAD?
For the way I play PoE, this would be greatly appreciated.
IGN: EmptyPalms
Implementing an auction house that can be fully automated via bots is like shooting yourself in the foot with a machine gun.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
PRetty much every modern multiplayer game was ruined by having auction house like that, why do you wanna ruin PoE as well?
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
PRetty much every modern multiplayer game was ruined by having auction house like that, why do you wanna ruin PoE as well?

Because *waaaah* Trade too hard* Waaaah*
U MAD?
"
whitewolf67 wrote:
Most of us are either social misfits or have no interest in socializing, trading, or talking to other players...let alone having to interrupt our game play to socialize, trade, or deal with other people in any way. We are forced to trade with other players in order to optimize our characters but we don't want to trade directly. If you want to make your great game the best game ever made, put in an auction house with a buyout option. Just copy World of Warcrafts model and add your own touch of magic and it will be great.

thanks and put a rush on that please

They have said time and time again they will not have an auction house, period.

They have also said they do not want a click and get style method of trading.(buy out)

TBH though, i play solo self found...have done since jan 2012(what can i say...i'm antisocial), this is the first league i have traded in....and holy fucking shit is it easy.

Go to poe trade, find what you want, click contact seller (it copies it to the clipboard) tab into the game crtl-v enter wait a few minutes (if that) get an invite, go to their hideout open the trade window and trade....the whole extent interacting with another player was to say thanks
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info