[2.6] Self-cast Bladefall or Blade Vortex - Farm Shaper, All Content

Tried the build and loved it. Killed shaper and uber atziri with it so far only chayula left.

Last edited by arckaknight on Apr 17, 2017, 6:46:46 PM
"
EDTAkiller wrote:
Hey his build is GREAT and I'm having a ton of fun with it. Could you possibly link the jewels you are using with each build? that would be VERY helpful ;)

Best,

EDTAKILLER

Thanks - regarding jewels - I can't link them anymore but can say that they were about an equal mix of the following attributes (at least 3 of these attributes per jewel)

%Maximum Life
+Resistance(s)
Chaos Damage
Area Damage
Damage
Cast speed / Staff Cast Speed
I'm really enjoying your build atm. I had some really good rng and managed to 6 link my poh and cospri's. I'm just curious on what gems I should be running in a 6 linked cospri's.
Thank you for the fantastic guide and very strong build.
Wanted to run a good ol' DD poison build one last time before 3.0 and this is the business.

I had one question about the ammy slot.
I have a good talisman with ~50ish spell damage, high life and resists. WIll that do?
Doesnt spell damage also double dip?

You mentioned using a deadhand talisman for deeps which has %chaos damage but %spell damage should also be fine right?
"
myndsnare wrote:
Thank you for the fantastic guide and very strong build.
Wanted to run a good ol' DD poison build one last time before 3.0 and this is the business.

I had one question about the ammy slot.
I have a good talisman with ~50ish spell damage, high life and resists. WIll that do?
Doesnt spell damage also double dip?

You mentioned using a deadhand talisman for deeps which has %chaos damage but %spell damage should also be fine right?

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. The talisman is OK, but you really want to stack as much double-dipping damage as possible and spell damage doesn't double-dip. So you will need increased damage, or increased chaos damage.
Hi. Thanks for awesome build. It's fun to play with it.
But I have some question. How do you deal with lack of resistances? Now i'm level 88, but only have 63 each with Diamond skin node.
"
romale983 wrote:
Hi. Thanks for awesome build. It's fun to play with it.
But I have some question. How do you deal with lack of resistances? Now i'm level 88, but only have 63 each with Diamond skin node.

fix res with jews, only choise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info