Are you an atheist? Then you're probably a PSYCHOPATH:

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Of course it's not.

The birth myth is: ISIS collected the body parts of Osiris, her murdered husband, and used magic to reform them as a baby in her womb — Horus.

Horus also was the central deity of Egyptian mythology, and theologically the source of the Pharaoh's power. As such, Horus's mythology was particularly subject to revision, gaining this story or that one based on the ruling Pharaoh, and even briefly being a sibling of Isis (figure that one out). He's been so many things at so many times that it's not hard to play Horus Bingo.

The popular idea that Horus was born of a virgin Isis come by the fact that Herodotus records that the Egyptians believed that Isis was impregnated by having intercourse with the spirit of the dead Osiris
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 9, 2017, 1:14:30 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
For me, believing is equally bad as not believing. So what's the deal with me?

I don't like extremism, on any side of the coin, and refuse to categorize myself.

But if I have to, Apathetic agnosticism with a lot of cosmicism/nihilism.

Does that make me feel better? No.

Sociopath comes to mind ^.^

Nop, I lack the desired traits for that. If I were, I would be many times more successful in life than I am. Just a pleb.

You just proved it right now.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

Or you just started projecting the opposite on me?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Or you just started projecting the opposite on me?

You have to be in front of me in order for that to occur. Everyone knows I'm crazy it's not taboo. Anyways would be interested to study your forum behavior.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info