Are you an atheist? Then you're probably a PSYCHOPATH:

"
solwitch wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THE GAY FROGS... The gay frogs!!! I'm heading to work I can't stop laughing.

I don't think they should be locked up, especially at night when they start serenading the other frogs. People who can't sleep because of the noise might disagree with me on that.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:

Is this true?

I am not that familiar with egyptian gods sadly.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
Is this true?

I am not that familiar with egyptian gods sadly.
Of course it's not.

The birth myth is: ISIS collected the body parts of Osiris, her murdered husband, and used magic to reform them as a baby in her womb — Horus.

Horus also was the central deity of Egyptian mythology, and theologically the source of the Pharaoh's power. As such, Horus's mythology was particularly subject to revision, gaining this story or that one based on the ruling Pharaoh, and even briefly being a sibling of Isis (figure that one out). He's been so many things at so many times that it's not hard to play Horus Bingo.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 9, 2017, 11:22:23 AM
It has sparked my interest and might even warrent a closer investigation sometimes.

For now what i found from an unreliable source is that the body parts of osiris were collected except the penis since someone had thrown it away and a "whole" body was crafted from the parts and new material was used to create a replacement penis and isis made love to that body and horus was conceived.

Technically, i have found no evidence of the opposite in that case.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 9, 2017, 11:44:12 AM
Psychologist: Do you believe in God?

Atheist: No, it's all bullshit.

Psychologist: So you don't believe in anything greater than yourself?

Atheist: I'm too smart to get brainwashed

Psychologist: I'm sorry I can't approve your release form.

Atheist: But I'm liked around here, Ive followed the rules, I smile and volunteer... I've done everything by the book!!!

Psychologist: Guards...

Atheist: I fucking hate you!!! I'm going to kill you...!!!

Psychologist: I've seen your type before, manipulative... Charming. Its not that you don't believe in God, it's that you have no self preservation.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
For me, believing is equally bad as not believing. So what's the deal with me?

I don't like extremism, on any side of the coin, and refuse to categorize myself.

But if I have to, Apathetic agnosticism with a lot of cosmicism/nihilism.

Does that make me feel better? No.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:

I don't like extremism, on any side of the coin, and refuse to categorize myself.

Sociopath comes to mind ^.^

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

Sociopath comes to mind ^.^

Nop, I lack the desired traits for that. If I were, I would be many times more successful in life than I am. Just a pleb.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It has sparked my interest and might even warrent a closer investigation sometimes.

Nope, you got that all wrong, it wasn´t Isis and Horus but Cybele and Attis.

All Hail Cybele the one and true goddess.

Spoiler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attis
An Attis cult began around 1250 BCE in Dindymon under the lee of Mount Agdistis. The mountain was personified as a daemon, whom foreigners associated with the Great Mother Cybele.

Pausanias was told that the daemon Agdistis initially bore both male and female attributes. But the Olympian gods, fearing Agdistis, cut off the male organ and cast it away. There grew up from it an almond-tree, and when its fruit was ripe, Nana, who was a daughter of the river-god Sangarius, picked an almond and laid it in her bosom. The almond disappeared, and she became pregnant. Nana abandoned the baby (Attis). The infant was tended by a he-goat. As Attis grew, his long-haired beauty was godlike, and Agdistis as Cybele then fell in love with him. But the foster parents of Attis sent him to Pessinos, where he was to wed the king's daughter. According to some versions the King of Pessinos was Midas. Just as the marriage-song was being sung, Agdistis/Cybele appeared in her transcendent power, and Attis went mad and cut off his genitals. Attis' father-in-law-to-be, the king who was giving his daughter in marriage, followed suit, prefiguring the self-castrating corybantes who devoted themselves to Cybele. But Agdistis repented and saw to it that the body of Attis should neither rot at all nor decay.

And thats why Augsburg has that many Zirbelnuts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info