Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

"
Xafniko wrote:
"upgrades" that looks good on paper...

Only paper...

Really only paper...

Sadly the only happiness i felt was the two days during the Optimisation Frame test they made a couple of months ago back in 2016. I still cant find out why according to Nvidia GameCenter my laptop should be running the game maxed out but in reality even everything on low is still getting me to 2-3 fps while playing with my Fire Nova Miner ? Died already 3 times on Hardcore cause of freezes and high ms from stable 50 to 1500 and above. Just make sure u will get thousands more players if the game is made to run smoothly.. in a party.. not everyone likes to play semi-solo.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Jan 17, 2017, 2:48:47 AM
"
Stealthrider wrote:
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!

totally agreed, not every player wants their game the same.

also i would like an fps limiter implemented, my desktop at 60dps is rising too much heat, i use dxtory to drop it to 30fps and works like a charm, cool and quiet...
"
Sfp4 wrote:
this league is dead no one cares stop updating this shitty game until you fix trading

Over 23k daily players. Dead league indeed...
Dem metal chickens
This league has been a blast, guys, thanks
Woooot nice!! hurry up with big patch:D
you sure you guys know what "content" means, seriously..?

fixing bugs & improving performance isn't really content you know.....
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
you sure you guys know what "content" means, seriously..?

fixing bugs & improving performance isn't really content you know.....

Took it out of my fingers. I wonder what content will we get in this patch as well. Nothing is teased.
The one 3D skin could be considered a content.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
performance!yaaaay!gj!
Yey! Can run tar maps again... hang on a minute! I've been had!

But in all seriousness great patch :D
I'm very disappointed... It was told that "The developers have completed another !WAVE! of performance improvements" , how is 1 addition to dx11 is a wave? And by the way so if my pc didn't bottleneck from cpu but from gpu because of shadows,fogs and so on it means that I won't get anything from this update right? And still no option to disable shadows... So much for the WAVE of performance updates when you clearly have a feeling whole patch will be dedicated to performance improvements. Well, at least they added hooves, must be important.

When the f*ck will we be able to disable shadows in dx11. This will be the best performance update patch EVER, when will you realize it. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I'm 99% positive that those who had worse performance in dx11 client than dx9 will have same bad performance in dx11 even after the patch, it won't do anything. All I cared about in this patch was some decent performance improvement notes like 5,6 maybe more and even here they managed to f*ck it all up making us happy with their WAVE and betraying us in the end... Hype is dead, gg.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jan 17, 2017, 5:25:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info