Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

Fix Chayula splinter challenge
cool
Nerdcoexist
Any chance we can get clarification on which instance crashes got fixed?
"
Parallelised the rendering of the DirectX 11 client. This allows multi-threading for scene rendering, improving performance. This is only enabled if your graphics card and driver supports Constant Buffer Offsets.

I am hyped about this, but this is assuming that dumb disco DX11 bug is fixed? Otherwise I cannot run DX11..
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Todd55 wrote:
Any chance we can get clarification on which instance crashes got fixed?

Probably one of the Chayula ones.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
reticenti wrote:
nice!

"
This is only enabled if your graphics card and driver supports Constant Buffer Offsets.

How can I check to see if my gpu does?

Constant Buffer Offsets is a feature of DX11. So if you card supports DX11 it will 99% support this tech.
"
reticenti wrote:
nice!

"
This is only enabled if your graphics card and driver supports Constant Buffer Offsets.

How can I check to see if my gpu does?

If you voted for Obama coz mah Hope n Change, you'll get a lot of improvements. If you voted for T_D, it doesn't matter what card you have, you'll get no improvements, and most likely, worse performance.
Only 1 item 3d art added?

QQ
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!
"
Stealthrider wrote:
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!

Agree, more options and no shadow - would be awesome
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info