Because of ((((inflation))))) PoE is no longer F2P and SC is the new HC

"
pr13st wrote:
Ugh... how Dare they cram so much content in the game that 4 tabs are starting to be a juggle. Free A Tab For Universal Cultural Knowledge movement initiated, hastag- wait.

I see what you did there, and I like it.
"
solwitch wrote:
Stash tabs which were once a convenience are now mandatory. End game is basically being the riches player. After reaching a certain level with all things being equal the player with the biggest pocket is truly a master of his/her craft.

Being able to store vast amount of legacy items and currency provides bigger opportunities. There are now stash stabs that are specifically for currency. Now is this bad news... No. The game is now growing and will continue to grow. However I feel the philosophy placed when this game was in infancy no longer applies.

It's time for new philosophy... A new fresh ideal.

May the richest player win!!!

3 years ago i was earning 300 eur per month....i still bought some stash tabs....IF u can afford a computer....to play the game.....U CAN afford a couple of tabs
"
DDusk wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Stash tabs which were once a convenience are now mandatory. End game is basically being the riches player. After reaching a certain level with all things being equal the player with the biggest pocket is truly a master of his/her craft.

Being able to store vast amount of legacy items and currency provides bigger opportunities. There are now stash stabs that are specifically for currency. Now is this bad news... No. The game is now growing and will continue to grow. However I feel the philosophy placed when this game was in infancy no longer applies.

It's time for new philosophy... A new fresh ideal.

May the richest player win!!!

3 years ago i was earning 300 eur per month....i still bought some stash tabs....IF u can afford a computer....to play the game.....U CAN afford a couple of tabs

I can afford a Maserati but you don't see me buying one ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"

Yes, stash tabs r must, but u dont need lot of them. I have 25 but never used more then 10. Yes end game is for rich players with meta builds. Rich = make ur meta build done. U need exalts for that, but after that end game content (14+maps, shaper, guardians...) isnt that expencive if u r smart. Disagree with craft thing. 2 chars full done,
with crafting couple crystal belts (not big profit). Remove 35ex from skyforth and there is 35ex collecting dust. Agn u need to be smart, what to run, what to sell ....

"

Bro, u r playing standard? Maybe that is problem ...

And yes, sc is hc because hc doesn't have purpose ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info