What happened to usually much cheaper HC prices?

"
Necromael wrote:
I'No switched to HC

:_; I didn't do anything!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Abberath's Hooves are not league specific. Waste of money. They'll be 2c in couple months like its horn.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Abberath's Hooves are not league specific. Waste of money. They'll be 2c in couple months like its horn.

Wait, so all items that are not breachlord (improvable by blessing) drops WILL drop in standard anywhere?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Wait, so all items that are not breachlord (improvable by blessing) drops WILL drop in standard anywhere?

Yes. Ngamahu's axe and Abberath's Hooves can already drop in Standard... Or perm HC.
U MAD?
Yep. Hey if you need for a build right now go right ahead and buy. But for investment i'd be buying all those chaylua goodies cause breach aint making it. Maybe as a map mod. But those items will skyrocket while hooves will get cheaper all the time.
Git R Dun!
breach really rippy so price of items skyrocket when there is less people to farm high level area.

chaos to ex was so attractive this league (1:20) that a lot of standard players went in hc to farm easy exalts at the end of the league.

lab really killed the HC population.

combine those and you get hc items more expensive than sc ones
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 17, 2017, 7:01:33 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
breach really rippy so price of items skyrocket when there is less people to farm high level area.

chaos to ex was so attractive this league (1:20) that a lot of standard players went in hc to farm easy exalts at the end of the league.

lab really killed the HC population.

combine those and you get hc items more expensive than sc ones

/Thread!
Best answer selected by me xD
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info