Have droprates been changed?

"
Malone wrote:
still players discovering what is RNG in 2017 ?

Enlightenment comes randomly
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Gilgamesjh wrote:
GGG has stated that they frequently adjust the drop rates on currency

POE urban myth #1
Look on my anecdotal evidence, ye mighty, and despair!
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Gilgamesjh wrote:

POE urban myth #1
Except not because Chris himself said it in a podcast before.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Gilgamesjh wrote:

POE urban myth #1
Except not because Chris himself said it in a podcast before.

Except nobody ever seems to be able to provide a link to it, do you have one?
"
TheBagman wrote:
Look on my anecdotal evidence, ye mighty, and despair!

My data is from levelling 99-100 in tier 11 maps (around 1100). This certainly is anecdotal since i did not record the drops (I never expected that this would be usefull for anything). And it certainly is no evidence. With this disclaimer: I got 2 remnants in about the first 70% of leveling from 99 to 100 and something around 6 in about 50%. Yes, I f***** died twice. Yes I play standard. This sure can be RNG. But based on just that (limited and inaccurate) data it is far more likely that the drop rate has changed. Also, the price for remnants has dropped from >5c to 2c in standard (I just bought one to make sure that those are not fake offers - the 2c fake offers were also around when the real price was > 5c.).

counter-bias:

I found just ONE single remnant this league, NOT recently. (and one divine and zero exalt)
But I have to admit, that I haven't played much of POE this last weekend.

My observation so far: some breaches have different drop bias as others (as example: some drop significant amount of currency, sometimes nothing at all, or only wisdoms).
It seems unrelated to the 'elemental' kind of breach.

invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
5 Remnants but 10Ex + 10Divine this league.... RNG....
I found 1 remnant last month and 2 this month. It really seems they have buffed drops around 100%
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Rng is rng. I don't see a remnant in like 3 days, and i play a lot(nolife.tm). Btw, i noticed that sextants are dropping less too, wonder why, even the white/yellow ones. I ain't gonna buy something they advertised so much about when they released the atlas. C'mon GGG, where the fuck are the sextants? I want to DROP them to apply in my atlas. I'm doing more exalts than i drop sextants per day, looks like a joke.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info