[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Heres video of clean hydra kill. This build melts guardians! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IRHgdIkAVU&feature=youtu.be
Killed Chimera, Phoenix, Minotaur and all Breach Lords(Chayula included) without death :), gonna do Hydra tomorrow and then Shaper.

Im at lvl 90 now with 10k ES and 49k Cyclon and 89% hit chance with Lighting Golem and buffs in HO, jumps to around 80k with all pots up

also i didn't die once while maping
"
Killed Chimera, Phoenix, Minotaur and all Breach Lords(Chayula included) without death :), gonna do Hydra tomorrow and then Shaper.

Im at lvl 90 now with 10k ES and 49k Cyclon and 89% hit chance with Lighting Golem and buffs in HO, jumps to around 80k with all pots up

also i didn't die once while maping

nice man, glad its all coming together for you :D im not sure why youd be using a golem though? youve seen on my stream I dont use a golem and I have no room to fit anything else, what did you remove to fit it?

GL with shaper, hes easy aslong as you get a 4L totem set up going :)
Using similar setup to what Grocery uses on Breach. I have golem in cwdt setup and im casting it manually.

Changed belt today and now at 50,5 k HO

This is a complex passive tree, could you talk about what should be prioritized in order to help with the leveling process? I don't need a tree for every 10 levels or anything just a basic idea of what I should be going towards in order to make the best decisions.

Thanks!
livejamie
i went for the hybrid life/es nodes first (Melding and Written in Blood) then maybe go for the Leech nodes and Destroyer for some dmg?

just my suggestions, im not rly experienced, better wait for Grocery or other guys
"
livejamie wrote:
This is a complex passive tree, could you talk about what should be prioritized in order to help with the leveling process? I don't need a tree for every 10 levels or anything just a basic idea of what I should be going towards in order to make the best decisions.

Thanks!

Head straight to vitality void, pick up other stuff in duelist area and the jewel sockets near by (skip point blank until you have Ngamahu) then head up to Written in blood in the area just before the ci stuff, then pick up whatever is in reach and swap to CI at 69 when you have hubris and vaal regalia to swap into

for leveling, try bows into cauterizer then to ngamahu
Last edited by lolheretic on Feb 6, 2017, 12:22:37 PM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
nice, looking for more info about raider ;p
please write ur stats when u gonna reach 90~ and if u can post some videos

@Grocery

Can u write what 4 stats on jewels are the most important?
When im trying to search with all u listed it finds a lot of them starting at few chaos. I have some currency so i would prefer to get the most important stats.

I will try my best to help you and others about raider however, it might take a while because I am having lag issues atm which make leveling and gameplay in general really difficult. Although from what I've seen raider looks good so far.

As about jewels I think you should prioritize following stats:
1)inc phys dmg %
2)inc phys dmg % with axes
3)inc phys dmg % with two handed melee weapons
4)inc fire dmg %
5)inc area dmg %

The reason to go for these mods is that they sort of 'double-dip' for us. They boost damage of both cyclone as well as molten burst projectiles whereas something like inc projectile dmg will only increase dmg of molten burst projectiles but not that of cyclone.

So we don't want Melee Damage on Jewels because all of our damage is being converted to Fire, correct?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

So we don't want Melee Damage on Jewels because all of our damage is being converted to Fire, correct?

Incorrect, you don't want melee damage because it doesn't boost your 'meatballs' i would however add attack speed with axes to jewels because faster hits = more meatballs.
Just wondering if this can be HC viable. Tried to read through but never saw anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info