[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Why not just go raider?
Pathfinder is much more safer, nicely balanced for it. If u would read whole thread u would find some answers, few ppl went for a Raider. Aedre32 started a Raider but he respeced for Pathfinder later.

Raider have a lot more dmg for sure but Pathfinder is faster, more safe, higher effect of op flasks and more ES. Its rly hard to die while mapping as Pathfinder.

Its all personal preference, just chose what u want. I went for Pathfinder even when i was little sceptic of the piano style :P but i got used to pretty fast.
How would u level up this character? I mean as from LVL 1 as Raider... what skills/weapons would u use? Will u go bow or? What's the most efficient way to level up this character? when to switch to cyclone? I'm speaking as a league starter build what's the way to level up fast and efficient?

Sorry for asking but i'm kinda newbie to the game, thank you
"
How would u level up this character? I mean as from LVL 1 as Raider... what skills/weapons would u use? Will u go bow or? What's the most efficient way to level up this character? when to switch to cyclone? I'm speaking as a league starter build what's the way to level up fast and efficient?

Sorry for asking but i'm kinda newbie to the game, thank you

1-31 Storm Cloud, from 31 start to use earthquake + warchief. 31-40 Geofri's Baptism, 40+ Cauteriser.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
How badly is this build nerfed after all the aoe nerfs to melee skills?
"
WhaleRum wrote:
How badly is this build nerfed after all the aoe nerfs to melee skills?

Was wondering this too
livejamie
Any update skill tree for this build ?
Im interesting on doing this build next league ....
But I dont know how fat this build going on with all this changes about AOE ....

Thanks for the build ;)
its pretty expensive so u gonna do it only as about 2nd 3rd char maybe, lets hope it gonna be updated until then, im also interested how the AoE nerfs affects general clear speed
"
its pretty expensive so u gonna do it only as about 2nd 3rd char maybe, lets hope it gonna be updated until then, im also interested how the AoE nerfs affects general clear speed

Or just do a Ngamahu Raider life-based and swap to this on your 85-90's when you got some decent gear :)

Tbh the nerf to AoE is only there if you try to get Area like a madman, which we don't, so this build is still fine.

Imma start a classic life-based Raider and respec to this at later levels, get a Headhunter and it should be close to the fastest clearspeed builds out there while having a good amount of ES + buffs from Headhunter. :D
Last edited by returnofsnow on Mar 3, 2017, 5:50:17 AM
Any update for legacy league ? I'm interested in this as my first character as the other builds don't interest me much and I've never done a cyclone build before, but I'm wondering as to what to start with, I'll 99% go raider as I much prefer having constant onslaught & phasing than flask buffs, but I'm wondering what to use for leveling and up until which point I should start using cyclone, wich is probably going to be life based until I manage to get a skyforth or the equivalent flask, and needing a Xoph also doesn't help. I'm just hoping to get some nice unique to make some money to build the character slowly in order to get the 3 uniques, after that it becomes much easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info