Name one thing that doesn't suck about Scion.

"
rasvaag wrote:
I'm pretty sure scion was very popular right after Ascendancy, due to the leech from Berserker she got.

This

Portrait is awful though LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
She does the most damage for the LL WI build and can generate the highest ES pool thanks to that hella awesome guardian node. Don't even need to take the beserker node which comes with that hefty damage penalty. Reflect is a problem, but other than that, she's definitely at the top for that build even without the leech. So she's good at that.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Boem wrote:
Scion portrait!

Peace,

-Boem-

Are you kidding me? She looks like Jennifer Aniston coming out of the make-up room.

Completely out of place if you ask me.
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Scion portrait!

Peace,

-Boem-

Are you kidding me? She looks like Jennifer Aniston coming out of the make-up room.

I think he was talking about the non-ascendant portrait, which is good IMO
"Live by the sword, live a good, LONG time"
"
sparkatus wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Scion portrait!

Peace,

-Boem-

I think he was talking about the non-ascendant portrait, which is good IMO

It was a trick answer, but y sparkatus is correct :)

Scion portrait is opie op before you downgrade to ascendant.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
free fortify for melee builds with champion node, frees up an extra slot. Why do that instead of go champion? because champion is mostly useless other than the permanent fortify. (not all bosses can be taunted, which is a damn shame.). Which a scion can get fortify after a few quick hits AND some other ascendancy bonus.
Dat Ass, OFC. Aside from Ascendancies...Scion is pretty dope. It's only in the context of ascendancies that Scion sucks.

Unfortunately...if Scion had good Ascendancies, she'd be used all the time, and we'd complain that we saw nothing BUT Scions.....Which is what we saw for a while when Ascendancy first dropped.

So they nerfed her...And now we see no Scions.

Sadly, Scion is a feast or famine Ascendancy design.

- Sheepster
Some increased block from gladiator, added totem from helmet from hierophant, facebreakers, bringer of rain and ancestral warchief. Definitely something I wanna try out one day...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The Deadeye extra projectile.
"
free fortify for melee builds with champion node, frees up an extra slot. Why do that instead of go champion? because champion is mostly useless other than the permanent fortify. (not all bosses can be taunted, which is a damn shame.). Which a scion can get fortify after a few quick hits AND some other ascendancy bonus.

Dude it's a 10% chance to fortify on melee hit. 10%. Lol
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info