Name one thing that doesn't suck about Scion.

I loved my Scion RF from back then when Scion was good.

I still have her in standard but she's naked and lonely.
ey
Last edited by inuke on Jan 14, 2017, 4:17:27 PM
With like 24 character I never built a scion. Math never worked in her favor IMO. I understand at one time she was strongest but that was before my time.
Git R Dun!
"
She does the most damage for the LL WI build and can generate the highest ES pool thanks to that hella awesome guardian node. Don't even need to take the beserker node which comes with that hefty damage penalty. Reflect is a problem, but other than that, she's definitely at the top for that build even without the leech. So she's good at that.

Beserker CI is better. 40% more as opposed to 30% not to mention can survive reflect due to his insane leech. The author of that build even says berserker is best. So back to nothing. haha
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 14, 2017, 4:29:22 PM
"
H4xolotl wrote:
Scion breast size

Stating the obvious, but +1.

Them double Ds. (Yes, I like breast-related alliteration. Sue me.)
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Jan 14, 2017, 5:06:50 PM
150k+ Single target DPS combined with massive aoe, huge armor, +40-60% movement speed, and decent hps? (still working on gear and leveling) Last DPS check was from level 91. (Actually I don't think that number even includes the second hits from static strike, but not 100% sure on that).
Last edited by MagnusGrey on Jan 14, 2017, 5:54:07 PM
location on the passive tree and extra passive points

that's two things

too bad it's way too little to make up for the watered down ascendancies
Chill Jams
Last edited by EdgarFriendly on Jan 14, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
Occultist/Hierophant combination.

You know too much, sir ;)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
"
free fortify for melee builds with champion node, frees up an extra slot. Why do that instead of go champion? because champion is mostly useless other than the permanent fortify. (not all bosses can be taunted, which is a damn shame.). Which a scion can get fortify after a few quick hits AND some other ascendancy bonus.

Dude it's a 10% chance to fortify on melee hit. 10%. Lol

don't let the 10% fool you. You'll have fortify up within a split second of running into a pack. And from there you pretty much keep it on. (7.5 hits/second bladeflurry usually gets fortify right away)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info