Breach Statistics

HOW is it that people rip in the harvest in cruel difficulty. Are people's builds and gear THAT bad to justify its top ranking deaths?
I would like to hear how many Chayula and Uul-Netol breachstones are opened, and how many are wasted during pathing to boss.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Deadliest guardian is the minotaur ? Who knew...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Haha... I wonder how the He-Man-Lab-Haters club feels about Aspirant's Trial being such a popular zone to create...

Also, look at what those RNG challenges seem to have done...
U MAD?
Are the player stats based on accounts or characters?
"
westiedeb wrote:
"
Hmm, about half the completion rate on 24 and 36 challenges compared to Essence.

Also much lower than both Perandus and Prophecy for halfway through the league.

I have to be honest I do object to challenges that are just downright impossible for a solo player to complete. I don't want to spend my time farming and trading so that I can afford to buy a shitload of div cards. Or hanging out in global 820/trade 820 waiting for the challenges I need to be offered.

I managed to get 40/40 in Perandus, the only league I've managed to complete, and only needed to join Zana rotas for 1 challenge. Heaven!

When you're an anti-social solo player co-operative play sucks. GGG need to stop forcing it ;) I am enjoying this league tho so all's good ^_^

+1

I just had to join 2 parties for Zana this league. Pretty happy with it.
CRUEL: THE HARVEST
woaaat?!?
how the hell somebody can die on cruel :P
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
I figured phoenix would be the guardian that kills everything since its blast thing 1 hits everyone and so far its the only guardian i cant do (tried all but one did mino 2 times ;o)

And why would bots farm vaults map its not even that good really ima go to that area and do like 2 runs see if i get any div cards if not not worth doing

I find challenges this league to be harder then others and stats seem to show im right...
strongbox shouldnt be named should be ANY unique box
Chay needs to drop more frags and show up more
Timers need to be removed so non dps buiilds can run OUR OWN breach domains

WTF is the point making challenges if you have to pay or let others do it for you because its to hard or rigged to even do>?! may as well not have them
Last edited by Lynerus on Jan 11, 2017, 6:10:42 PM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I would have thought their would have been more people with 36 done.

Feel the same. From my perspective, most everyone is near, at, beyond 36.

Those that aren't close, don't care.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Haha... I wonder how the He-Man-Lab-Haters club feels about Aspirant's Trial being such a popular zone to create...

Also, look at what those RNG challenges seem to have done...

I still hate the lab. Nothing will ever change that. Boring and tedious, I just do the 4x I'm forced to and can't wait to be done with. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info