Breach Statistics

"
Hmm, about half the completion rate on 24 and 36 challenges compared to Essence.

This has a lot to do with how easy it is to get the first challenge. As the stats are for people who have at least one challenge. The first one being easier means you are looking at a larger pool.

Why is merciless Submerged passage in top 10 most created areas? Some div card drops there or something?
Wow, I'm in the 7%, I'm an elitist special snowflake!

Meh.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Top ten most created areas:
Merciless: The Dried Lake

I must be responsible for that... I must have opened 300 times trying to the Ancient Catacomb to spawn so I can kill the Commander of Flesh for the last "Kill these Vaal Bosses". The Official game wiki says this the area... either it's wrong or I've been extremely unlucky in getting to come up over the Abandoned Dam.

Speaking of which, this challenge league has been very "unlucky" rolls for me. I didn't get Catarina for the first time until Act 4 Merciless and I still haven't run into Zana. Haku is everywhere--basically the only master I run into. The highest tier map I've had drop has been 3. In fact, the map drop rate for me has been like one in about every three maps I've run... which means I've run out of maps while doing maps. The 69 map tier levels of the 10,000 means that I've completed basically means I've done about 30 to 40 maps. Trying to get challenges completed with this drop rate has been... well... challenging and not in the enjoyable sense. Getting to 10k tier levels with only tier 1, 2, or 3 is going be very grindy or expensive acquiring/buying the higher tier maps. I'd be far more interested in seeing drop rate stats than the stats posted here.
"
Kampong wrote:
Why is merciless Submerged passage in top 10 most created areas? Some div card drops there or something?

I think because people skip skill point quest and make it later (so entering instance at least twice) :D
Last edited by Matematikas on Jan 11, 2017, 6:26:52 PM
"
SeabeeO wrote:
"
Top ten most created areas:
Merciless: The Dried Lake

I must be responsible for that... I must have opened 300 times trying to the Ancient Catacomb to spawn so I can kill the Commander of Flesh for the last "Kill these Vaal Bosses". The Official game wiki says this the area... either it's wrong or I've been extremely unlucky in getting to come up over the Abandoned Dam.

Speaking of which, this challenge league has been very "unlucky" rolls for me. I didn't get Catarina for the first time until Act 4 Merciless and I still haven't run into Zana. Haku is everywhere--basically the only master I run into. The highest tier map I've had drop has been 3. In fact, the map drop rate for me has been like one in about every three maps I've run... which means I've run out of maps while doing maps. The 69 map tier levels of the 10,000 means that I've completed basically means I've done about 30 to 40 maps. Trying to get challenges completed with this drop rate has been... well... challenging and not in the enjoyable sense. Getting to 10k tier levels with only tier 1, 2, or 3 is going be very grindy or expensive acquiring/buying the higher tier maps. I'd be far more interested in seeing drop rate stats than the stats posted here.

Make sure that you do every map at least once (and read the objective what you need for atlas bonus) and the drop goes better. Also dont run white maps.. Use some alchemy orb if you can afford to boost item quantity a bit ;)
You should post some breach pvp statistics.

Of course that might actually require adding forum links to the breach pvp ladder in the pvp ratings forums...

This is the only league missing pvp ratings threads since pvp was introduced.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jan 11, 2017, 6:33:27 PM
Woohoo
Thx ggg, Damn 36 before christmas, i'm in the 0.75%, damn :O
"
Lynerus wrote:
I figured phoenix would be the guardian that kills everything since its blast thing 1 hits everyone and so far its the only guardian i cant do (tried all but one did mino 2 times ;o)

And why would bots farm vaults map its not even that good really ima go to that area and do like 2 runs see if i get any div cards if not not worth doing

I find challenges this league to be harder then others and stats seem to show im right...
strongbox shouldnt be named should be ANY unique box
Chay needs to drop more frags and show up more
Timers need to be removed so non dps buiilds can run OUR OWN breach domains

WTF is the point making challenges if you have to pay or let others do it for you because its to hard or rigged to even do>?! may as well not have them

Yep, I still don't have the Unique Strongbox. It's not because I didn't find one. Came across 5 or 6 unique ones while playing. None of them were the right type. From there I started carrying Chance Orbs with me and chanced every single white strongbox I came across. No luck there either. I did successfully chance a unique box, but again, it wasn't the right type.

Chayula, the breaches themselves need to spawn more, and when they do spawn, the monsters need to drop splinter, not to mention that Chayula needs to show up. 36 challenges. 3000+ Map Tiers. A level 90 and 92 character. I found a grand total of 34 Chayula splinter and Chayula never showed up, except for one time, at the very end of the breach duration, for an entire split second. Just long enough to go OMG, finally, followed by f... you got to be kidding me. So, I don't have the "get a splinter from Chayula" done either. I find this more ridiculous than not finding the right strongbox.

Breach timers, yes those suck too. I had enough DPS that with preparation and tactics I could take out the boss if I got to the arena area, but didn't quite have enough DPS to get to the boss on my own. So, I partied up for this. However, I think it sucks that you have to have a build good at wtf owning everything at the breach expansion line to reach the arena portal. Otherwise, you pretty much are going to get overwhelmed and die; or save yourself and not kill enemies fast enough to the keep the breach expansion going open until you reach the arena portal.

Just my 2 cents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info