GGG,Mind telling spec of the machine on which u claim poe run flawlesly?we want flawless POE too

"
Docbp87 wrote:
I have zero technical issues on a fucking $700 HP laptop off the shelf with an nVidia GTX 970.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure you do. You just don't mind them or lack the understanding to know what's undesirable or less than great.
Stutters , desync etc, no way you're immune.
AMD or bad

People should stop trying to fuck AMD over all the time then say they want AMD to release good stuff... lol

Game runs fine on my fucking XFX AMD5850 from abillion years ago that has no fans and almost over heats every second im on it

Sure its not 60fps but who gives a dam 30 is fine if it works and its only not 60fps because its an old card and i need to upgrade.... give me $200 for a new card and i will (or $1k for ngreedia LUL)
"
Lynerus wrote:

Game runs fine on my fucking XFX AMD5850

See this is the problem. Some people have a completely fucked up idea of what "fine" is and chip in to clutter the pool of opinions. THat thing is totally out of date and is not running anything modern "fine"
I've upgraded my GTX 650Ti BOOST to a GTX 1060 and gained 0 fps increase.
Whenever i open a breach all random effects that start spamming the screen cause my fps to drop to under 10.

Running a map with burning ground does the same, and also partying.

CPU doesn't even get past 80%, so i guess the only thing left is to get an SSD and pray i can play this game normally.

PS; This is all on low settings, if i try to play on high, the first breach will kill me from lag
Last edited by Lothorienn on Apr 20, 2017, 6:24:41 AM
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (EVGA)
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz
AMD Phenom II X4 965

Game runs at 60fps if I hold still in town

Everwhere else is 10-40 depending on particles or what's happening
Dude... it's a Dell.
"
Lothorienn wrote:

CPU doesn't even get past 80%

That doesn't mean your cpu is not the bottleneck.
"
Lothorienn wrote:
I've upgraded my GTX 650Ti BOOST to a GTX 1060 and gained 0 fps increase.
Whenever i open a breach all random effects that start spamming the screen cause my fps to drop to under 10.

Running a map with burning ground does the same, and also partying.

CPU doesn't even get past 80%, so i guess the only thing left is to get an SSD and pray i can play this game normally.

PS; This is all on low settings, if i try to play on high, the first breach will kill me from lag

You're wasting your time (and money). No one runs this game normally. We all suffer the same FPS dips on ground effects, or heavy particles, or party play, or whatever. Some make do a bit better, but nobody runs this game fine. The only ones that can keep a decent FPS are those that disable everything (shadows, detail, etc.). Ziz does, Moasie does, just about every PoE streamer does. Nobody runs it at full settings.

The problem is with GGGs code. They have made lots of optimization improvements over the last year but there's still a long way to go. And until they do that, you can toss $10k rigs at this game all day long, nothing will help reduce the pangs you (and everyone else) feels.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Lynerus wrote:

Game runs fine on my fucking XFX AMD5850

See this is the problem. Some people have a completely fucked up idea of what "fine" is and chip in to clutter the pool of opinions. THat thing is totally out of date and is not running anything modern "fine"

Depends on your definition of "fine". Some people think "fine" is running modern games on low settings and getting 30FPS, which is... "fine". If you don't agree, you don't agree, which is "fine" too.
MOAR PANTS, because every good game needs a pointless meme.
"
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Strix x2 SLI
10-Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3000MHz
128 GB DDR4 RAM
Watercooling

Im getting lags in party...

Have you tried not running with SLI? I'm not really sure if the game supports it officially. Also, please define "lags in party" more specifically. Your network latency shouldn't really be affected by that so I assume you meant that your frame rate is going down. What is your monitor's refresh rate and what framerate are you getting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info